• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You’re making great progress with the GSP today
I don't understand. I have the creatures, but the quest won't complete?
Did you go back to quest page and continue to play there?
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Yes, and I was refused. Now one of the creatures is grown. This is not going well.
Just to be clear, you went back to the quest page, it had the juveniles at the bottom in green, you selected all of them then went to Thad and he refused? I'm hoping mine pop out before I go to bed, otherwise the first one may grow up before I can turn them in. =/  I'll report back when I try to turn them in and see what happens. 
i'm not sure how to proceed with the quest either. i have 6 juvies in my lab, but only 2 show up in the quest, and Thad won't accept them.

did the quest say at some point exactly how many were required? if it did, i have completely forgotten, and there's no way to go back and check.
Wasn't there something about the capsules having to be from the cupboard and not bred?
it says that he'll only take them right after they emerge. Im not sure how long it is though. Tbh, im pretty annoyed but now i have some beautiful buggos so
From the quest text (happened to save it) - "Please make sure they’re unstunted juveniles from the cupboard; stunting alters their epigenetics in irreversible ways that would affect my analysis, and I don’t want to deal with messy pedigree tracking." So it sounds like bred creatures won't work.
Yeah, Mathcat is right, I remember reading that. He took mine no problem. 
I thought the creatures keep their name than transfering to a new owner? I gave them nice name and now the names are gone...
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!