• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You’re making great progress with the GSP today
But you hear a knocking at the door.  Maybe you should go answer it?

11/11/2020 - The requirement for the latest quest has been changed from five to three juveniles after user feedback. If you have already given Thad five he thanks you for your sacrifice to science.
Looks like we're making progress :o
Saltanta! <3
Scroll locked with Halloweens, I am afraid my 5 Arbara Kronos will not be ready soon ^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(11-08-2020, 03:29 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Scroll locked with Halloweens, I am afraid my 5 Arbara Kronos will not be ready soon ^^

Oh! It seems the needed species is different for different players. That's good, it means there won't be a mad run for one species, making it harder to get. But it also means my mini-massbreed of Sciuros was not as helpful to others as I hoped, oops. :)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(11-08-2020, 04:58 PM)dustpuppy Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:29 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Scroll locked with Halloweens, I am afraid my 5 Arbara Kronos will not be ready soon ^^

Oh! It seems the needed species is different for different players. That's good, it means there won't be a mad run for one species, making it harder to get. But it also means my mini-massbreed of Sciuros was not as helpful to others as I hoped, oops. :)
I got Tagalos. I was wondering why it's been so easy finding them.
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
I got Fluganta Ratos. But still mostly locked with holidays. Need all the variations. XD

ah lol that is funny!  :) Is that where you get the Minesweeper achievement from? As soon as you collected the correct capsules perhaps?
(11-09-2020, 10:03 AM)Kiwiana Wrote:

ah lol that is funny!  :) Is that where you get the Minesweeper achievement from? As soon as you collected the correct capsules perhaps?

You get the minesweeper achievement from completing the virus selector enough times.
Got GSP -> Switch to Virus Isolator

if it doesn't appear for you I guess you are missing a quest?

When in the GSP, there are 3 progress bars:

- The Vials, aka if you reached your max gold, once they are all colored you don't gain any more gold, but still gain achievement progress.
- the black and green overall progress
- the circuit board looking one that fills in, showing your medal progress. Should fill in bronze, then silver, then gold till the end. 

You gain the medal/ a higher level medal when each stage is completely filled in. (aka, bronze minesweeper once your progress in minesweeper reaches the start of silver). 

little tip I saw way too late myself: top left corner is never a bomb/virus
Heart 
(11-08-2020, 06:45 PM)Chaosdawn Wrote: I got Fluganta Ratos. But still mostly locked with holidays. Need all the variations. XD

Me too! I need just a little over a dozen Regos, and I'll have one of every gene combination. <3
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
(11-09-2020, 10:58 AM)Amkorra Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 10:03 AM)Kiwiana Wrote:

You get the minesweeper achievement from completing the virus selector enough times.
Got GSP -> Switch to Virus Isolator

if it doesn't appear for you I guess you are missing a quest?

When in the GSP, there are 3 progress bars:

- The Vials, aka if you reached your max gold, once they are all colored you don't gain any more gold, but still gain achievement progress.
- the black and green overall progress
- the circuit board looking one that fills in, showing your medal progress. Should fill in bronze, then silver, then gold till the end. 

You gain the medal/ a higher level medal when each stage is completely filled in. (aka, bronze minesweeper once your progress in minesweeper reaches the start of silver). 

little tip I saw way too late myself: top left corner is never a bomb/virus

oh thanks so much, I had not seen that game yet o.O