• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Icons down
not sure if it's just me, but when I have notifications the bell is white, but doesn't show any numbers anymore (on mobile, not tested on pc).
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(09-09-2023, 04:47 PM)Zeyhva Wrote: not sure if it's just me, but when I have notifications the bell is white, but doesn't show any numbers anymore (on mobile, not tested on pc).

We're working on patching in a fix on this. Please keep your seatbelts fastened until the patch has fully landed. (It'll probably be another hour or two.)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Should be better now! Thanks for your patience. <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(09-09-2023, 08:58 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: Should be better now! Thanks for your patience. <3
the number has wandered off from besides the bell to the upper right corner of it.