• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Icons down
Icons are currently down due to font-awesome setting a limit of 10,000 pages views a month (which we supposedly hit within 48 hours...).  I'm currently debugging on a train in the countryside of Georgia (the nation, not the state), so progress is.... slow.

EDIT: Should be largely mitigated.
(09-02-2023, 09:43 AM)Corteo Wrote: Icons are currently down due to font-awesome setting a limit of 10,000 pages views a month (which we supposedly hit within 48 hours...).  I'm currently debugging on a train in the countryside of Georgia (the nation, not the state), so progress is.... slow.

Corteo u r the only icon we need
My Lab, eyebrowswords || My Scroll, dragonico
(09-02-2023, 09:47 AM)dranic Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 09:43 AM)Corteo Wrote: Icons are currently down due to font-awesome setting a limit of 10,000 pages views a month (which we supposedly hit within 48 hours...).  I'm currently debugging on a train in the countryside of Georgia (the nation, not the state), so progress is.... slow.

Corteo u r the only icon we need

BRB adding a rainbow rafo to your account for speaking the truth.
But the real question is were you listening to the song "midnight train to Georgia" while on a train in Georgia
(09-03-2023, 12:45 AM)CosmicStarDust Wrote: But the real question is were you listening to the song "midnight train to Georgia" while on a train in Georgia

What about the song 'The Devil Went Down to Georgia' ? 
I'm not calling Corteo the devil but he does make a lot of mischievous posts on discord. :D
In case this one got missed, the icon that displays for completed quests is current a green !/? icon.

I also will get the !/? icon whenever a new notification comes up, but will go back to a bell once its clicked.
honestly, i thought the !/? bit was kind of neat. nothing against regular icons, obvs. it's prolly just the gemini in me wanting to see things switched up some times. =)
as long as the lil pics for the critters are up, i'm gucci.
(i Think that's how that bit of slang's used... i realise it's very much a "wut up my fellow children" type of thing though. LOL)
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
I still have the weird little alternating ?/! icon instead of the bell for my notifications.    

Edit: Nevermind, right after I sent this it fixed itself despite having done several refreshes before >_<
Just an update that I haven't forgotten about this and I still am looking into it. Sorry for the delay!
The icons should be fully fixed at this point. If you find anymore broken ones please let us know.