The Final Outpost
Icons down - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Icons down (/showthread.php?tid=1476)

Pages: 1 2

Icons down - Corteo - 09-02-2023

Icons are currently down due to font-awesome setting a limit of 10,000 pages views a month (which we supposedly hit within 48 hours...).  I'm currently debugging on a train in the countryside of Georgia (the nation, not the state), so progress is.... slow.

EDIT: Should be largely mitigated.

RE: Icons down - dranic - 09-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 09:43 AM)Corteo Wrote: Icons are currently down due to font-awesome setting a limit of 10,000 pages views a month (which we supposedly hit within 48 hours...).  I'm currently debugging on a train in the countryside of Georgia (the nation, not the state), so progress is.... slow.

Corteo u r the only icon we need

RE: Icons down - Corteo - 09-02-2023

(09-02-2023, 09:47 AM)dranic Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 09:43 AM)Corteo Wrote: Icons are currently down due to font-awesome setting a limit of 10,000 pages views a month (which we supposedly hit within 48 hours...).  I'm currently debugging on a train in the countryside of Georgia (the nation, not the state), so progress is.... slow.

Corteo u r the only icon we need

BRB adding a rainbow rafo to your account for speaking the truth.

RE: Icons down - CosmicStarDust - 09-03-2023

But the real question is were you listening to the song "midnight train to Georgia" while on a train in Georgia

RE: Icons down - BatPopsicle - 09-03-2023

(09-03-2023, 12:45 AM)CosmicStarDust Wrote: But the real question is were you listening to the song "midnight train to Georgia" while on a train in Georgia

What about the song 'The Devil Went Down to Georgia' ? 
I'm not calling Corteo the devil but he does make a lot of mischievous posts on discord. :D

RE: Icons down - koishibuh - 09-04-2023

In case this one got missed, the icon that displays for completed quests is current a green !/? icon.

I also will get the !/? icon whenever a new notification comes up, but will go back to a bell once its clicked.

RE: Icons down - GeistStorm - 09-04-2023

honestly, i thought the !/? bit was kind of neat. nothing against regular icons, obvs. it's prolly just the gemini in me wanting to see things switched up some times. =)
as long as the lil pics for the critters are up, i'm gucci.
(i Think that's how that bit of slang's used... i realise it's very much a "wut up my fellow children" type of thing though. LOL)

RE: Icons down - samkee00 - 09-07-2023

I still have the weird little alternating ?/! icon instead of the bell for my notifications.    

Edit: Nevermind, right after I sent this it fixed itself despite having done several refreshes before >_<

RE: Icons down - Corteo - 09-07-2023

Just an update that I haven't forgotten about this and I still am looking into it. Sorry for the delay!

RE: Icons down - Corteo - 09-08-2023

The icons should be fully fixed at this point. If you find anymore broken ones please let us know.