• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Summer Event 2022
Oh my goodness, I keep forgetting there is a forum I can check for news and things. LOL I was a bit late to the new drops, but I managed at least 1 pair of each so I'm happy for now.
Man, it seems like allllll the games I'm playing are all doing re-coding right now. :P Ya'll are *SUPER CODERS!!*
[Image: ejiTd2.png][Image: iBNe02.png][Image: EBekm2.png][Image: C25hw1.png][Image: Or4P91.png][Image: YY3yn1.png][Image: I6et21.png][Image: 32lZr1.png][Image: sTiej1.png]
I did not know there was a badge! I played something like 40 games in a row and now I got it, it is very pretty and I'm so happy!
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
Whaaaaa I completely missed this?! Luckily people are selling them already. And I love the quest stories.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Payed a buttload for a female Netimo since I had the bad luck of getting all males at the start xD I am OBSESSED with these fish! They look amazing. So do the mantis. Fun stuff ^^
I love these so much. RWyvern, Dohearys and Virida you've really outdone yourselves!!
Aside from fishes being my new favorite things ever (I love the praying cacti as well!) Im weirdly obsessed with this game?? Like, I'm not even playing it for the reward, I just enjoy playing it!
How many times do you have to do the simulator minigame before you can progress in the quest? I'm really strugglin with it ><
(07-08-2022, 09:55 AM)DustyZoiveon Wrote: How many times do you have to do the simulator minigame before you can progress in the quest? I'm really strugglin with it ><
Not at all. The game unlocking is the end of that part of the quest. The next part will be released later in the event and is independent of how often you have done the game. Only thing playing the game is required for is getting the badge (50 wins, there´s a counter on the page that shows you how often you have won, requires refreshing the page though to update)

If you have questions regarding strategy for the game though feel free to post in the quest thread and I´d be happy to help :)
I am obsessed with the mantis creatures, they're so beautiful i could CRY
xxzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[Image: speech.png]
[Image: sciencesona.png]
(07-08-2022, 10:07 AM)Virida Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 09:55 AM)DustyZoiveon Wrote: How many times do you have to do the simulator minigame before you can progress in the quest? I'm really strugglin with it ><
Not at all. The game unlocking is the end of that part of the quest. The next part will be released later in the event and is independent of how often you have done the game. Only thing playing the game is required for is getting the badge (50 wins, there´s a counter on the page that shows you how often you have won, requires refreshing the page though to update)

If you have questions regarding strategy for the game though feel free to post in the quest thread and I´d be happy to help :)
Oh? I'm a bit confused then, cause I've unlocked the minigame but my quest list is saying that the quest isn't completed yet o:?