The Final Outpost
Summer Event 2022 - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Summer Event 2022 (/showthread.php?tid=1170)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Summer Event 2022 - Corteo - 06-30-2022

We hope that as it's so hot out you are all managing to stay cool!  Unless you are in the southern hemisphere then please stay warm!

We want to celebrate all things summer with an event!   Start by heading over to the quests page and play "The time has finally arrived for your next excursion...".  You can play this regardless if you have played previous quests or not, but be aware that the story might not make sense.  Completing this quest will unlock a mini-game that gives a badge and daily gold.  Be sure to play and try not to get addicted like we are.  The quest and mini-game will be available for two weeks.

We also have two new creatures for you to enjoy.  These are permanent additions to the cupboard and the flood will last for 48 hours.

As always, a huge thank you to the entire TFO staff team for making this possible.  And thank you for playing!  From my side I want to apologize that much of the game development has slowed to a stop as we work on the recode.  We are now making very good progress on the recode and expect to be able to share more details soon.  Once the recode is done development that you can experience quickly will return to normal levels.  Exciting times are coming!

RE: Summer Event 2022 - Zeyhva - 06-30-2022

eeeeee hype!! excitement!! :D

RE: Summer Event 2022 - welcometothedogpark - 07-01-2022

A new release is always exciting, thank you artists! And a new, permanent mini-game??

RE: Summer Event 2022 - Mockingbird13 - 07-01-2022

I always try to make a guess about what a new creature is going to be. I have no idea if any of this is right, so don't expect these to be the real outcomes.

Hmm, the Netimo capsules are heavy, so I'm guessing they'll be something big. We already have whale and elephant based animals...but we could always get another type. No rhino-based animals yet. But the capsule most closely resembles a Frida Fisisto capsule...but we already have two penguin-types. So the resemblance to the capsule is probably just a coincidence. So...because the capsule is kind of grey colored and is heavy I'm going to guess a rhino-type animal.

The Pompaca Floro...a faint pleasant aroma and the word "floro" in the name makes me think of flowers. Pompaca...Alpaca...I'm gonna guess a flowery alpaca, possibly with actual flowers growing out of its coat. Pom, like pom-pom, yeah that fits an alpaca's fluffy coat. I'm settled on this one, too.

RE: Summer Event 2022 - cynocephaly - 07-01-2022

What an awesome surprise to log on to! I'm really excited to see what these'll grow into

(07-01-2022, 01:44 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: The Pompaca Floro...a faint pleasant aroma and the word "floro" in the name makes me think of flowers. Pompaca...Alpaca...I'm gonna guess a flowery alpaca, possibly with actual flowers growing out of its coat. Pom, like pom-pom, yeah that fits an alpaca's fluffy coat. I'm settled on this one, too.

A floral alpaca would be adorable!

RE: Summer Event 2022 - RWyvern - 07-01-2022

very excited for these ones

RE: Summer Event 2022 - Lothbrok - 07-01-2022

Aw, never apologise for stuff being slow- the world's been crazy, and life always takes priority.
That being said, NEW STUFF! Woo! Can't wait to see what these become, particularly the Netimo~

RE: Summer Event 2022 - lamel - 07-01-2022

oh, great! Thanks a lot! <3

RE: Summer Event 2022 - Prof Sunshine - 07-01-2022

I was so happy when I saw the new capsules this morning! Thank you to everyone involved! :D

RE: Summer Event 2022 - JaySovereign - 07-01-2022

The game does not work correctly. I'm always left with an extra colour that I've already guessed, leaving the last slot impossible.

Edit: Just realized it's because colours could be repeated, making the game much MUCH harder. And our reward? 2 Gold. I honestly can't say that I'm thrilled with this event.