• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
(08-14-2021, 01:32 AM)Zeyhxi Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 05:36 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: on the latest quest, i'm uncertain on a few points...
from reading on here, i made sure to just pick up "fresh" capsules from the cabinet... had read something about possibly breeding them but wasn't sure if that was cannon, so went with the surest seeming method... so i think i have that covered.
but what i'm uncertain about are some of the other details...

1. do we submit creature notes we write or...?
2. also are we to raise them to adulthood? (seems likely as they don't really seem to have any "notes" to speak of in the larval stage)
3. and lastly, do we get to keep the creatures upon the final final submission?

i think that's everything i can think of on this one.
thank you for all the help in this thread as well as in advance for future help! ^_^<3
sorry I did not see this! not quite sure what you mean by 1. ^^ but 2, yes they need to be raised to adulthood. 3, yes you get to keep them. as a tip make sure to not sell/abandon them until you complete the quest, as it means you'll have to get another of whatever you got rid of.

thank you for replying!

1 is referring to where, under "manage creature notes", we can wrote something ourselves. i'm not even sure what that feature's for... breeding purposes or will it be a case of when one has become an "old hand" at things, we'll know what needs to be put there...?
hence why i asked about it. i am not an old hand yet and it worries me a tad if the quest basically Requires us to know what we're doing.
the ridiculous truth is i Never know what i'm doing. oh, at times, i may Seem like i have a clue. but i assure you, it's all a sham. Despite having read all the information on a subject, i Still may not have any idea what's going on. ^^;;
[edits] okay figured out the "notes" may be something to give the creatures a backstory?? i Think?
which only proves my last point... even having read the info on the page for it, it Still took quite a while for it to sink in. and it makes even Less sense to me to have it be part of a quest...? so, i going to go out on a limb and say it Doesn't have to do with the quest. and now i'm at an even bigger loss as to what "notes" the quest is asking for.
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
(08-13-2021, 05:36 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: on the latest quest, i'm uncertain on a few points...
from reading on here, i made sure to just pick up "fresh" capsules from the cabinet... had read something about possibly breeding them but wasn't sure if that was cannon, so went with the surest seeming method... so i think i have that covered.

2. also are we to raise them to adulthood? (seems likely as they don't really seem to have any "notes" to speak of in the larval stage)

thank you for all the help in this thread as well as in advance for future help! ^_^<3
For point 1. - the 'notes' are submitted automatically, you don't actually have to write anything, it's just to help the immersion. You simply raise the creatures all the way to adulthood, and then go into the quest and click "submit". That's all! The creature notes are unrelated.
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Help me make Iggix the happiest fish in the world!
(08-15-2021, 08:49 AM)MyopicDinobird Wrote:

For point 1. - the 'notes' are submitted automatically, you don't actually have to write anything, it's just to help the immersion. You simply raise the creatures all the way to adulthood, and then go into the quest and click "submit". That's all! The creature notes are unrelated.

found that out. thank you for answering that though. would have replied sooner but rl heat + allergies made thinking clearly enough to do anything but vaguely watch youtube videos impossible.
all the info is good to know in any case! ^_^
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
Someone pointed out to come here for aid in the latest quest but I don't see anything here to help. I go thru the quest and at the end it says submit data of creatures but I submitted and it says I still have creatures to submit. What creatures and where do I get them? How do I get the newest creatures?
(08-22-2021, 07:44 PM)Ashlaegl Wrote: Someone pointed out to come here for aid in the latest quest but I don't see anything here to help. I go thru the quest and at the end it says submit data of creatures but I submitted and it says I still have creatures to submit. What creatures and where do I get them? How do I get the newest creatures?

There is a FAQ linked in the first post :)

To answer your questions:
You need to submit the data for all 5 creatures at the same time. Only creatures that you have raised yourself count and you have to have been their first owner, so no capsules from the shelter. If you go back to the quest it should show you a list with the categories, the categories you already have a valid critter for are crossed out. There´s also a list which critters count for which category on that page.

The newest creatures are obtained from the quest after the one you are currently on and which will unlock once you have completed your current quest.
Hi, having trouble with deciphering the message for quest and I don't particularly have the brain or the patients to crack it. If a kind soul would be willing to help be cheat it, it'd be much appreciated.

The message: Q CV OB. RCBXU YLEPL XM XFEYXDE EPBLL, RXXBOQWCELD BLDEBQRELO FWEQU MFBEPLB RXVVFWQRCEQXWD PCGL ALLW LIRPCWNLO
(08-22-2021, 08:14 PM)Virida Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 07:44 PM)Ashlaegl Wrote: Someone pointed out to come here for aid in the latest quest but I don't see anything here to help. I go thru the quest and at the end it says submit data of creatures but I submitted and it says I still have creatures to submit. What creatures and where do I get them? How do I get the newest creatures?

You need to submit the data for all 5 creatures at the same time. Only creatures that you have raised yourself count and you have to have been their first owner, so no capsules from the shelter. If you go back to the quest it should show you a list with the categories, the categories you already have a valid critter for are crossed out. There´s also a list which critters count for which category on that page.

The newest creatures are obtained from the quest after the one you are currently on and which will unlock once you have completed your current quest.
Ok, that sucks because I have no way of getting some of the creatures on the list.

Edit: I checked and I actually have at least one creature on the list. Or is this quest asking me to raise new one for this quest??
(08-23-2021, 07:08 AM)Ashlaegl Wrote:

Ok, that sucks because I have no way of getting some of the creatures on the list.
You only need one critter of each group, not every critter on the list. So 5 creatures total
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
(08-23-2021, 07:55 AM)Inutsume Wrote:

You only need one critter of each group, not every critter on the list. So 5 creatures total
I checked and I do have at least one creature per group but it's still not letting submit, so what am I doing wrong here?

Edit: I checked and I actually have at least one creature on the list. Or is this quest asking me to raise new one for this quest??

Yes, this quest is asking you to raise new creatures, one from each category, from capsule - that you obtained from the cupboard, splicer or breeding it yourself AFTER starting the quest - to adult.