• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your favourite creatures!
I was trying to find the perfect Limaka to breed together to get an offspring with all black color genes (AAbb), and Betta fins - I believe I finally did it much sooner than I expected to! I thought this particular individual would take me weeks to months to achieve. I also want one with Tri Koi genetics, so that'll be another bucket list Limaka.

Here it is; - [Image: GI0bP2.png]

Update July 19/2023:

I believe I have got another goal success with this offspring (triple Orange);
[Image: 9GxmL2.png]
Limaka Breeder
"It takes courage to let down your armor, to welcome people to see you as you are." - Divine Rivals
Sheep time!

Some favs:
[Image: XjJJG3.png][Image: wCPjJ3.png][Image: 4FMU23.png][Image: WFNNg3.png]

One looks like a world map, complete with clouds floating above, and one thinks she's a cow:
[Image: uwuCt3.png][Image: ahzBp3.png]

Very random sheep:
[Image: qyPPR3.png][Image: SMn8a3.png][Image: qPEMa3.png][Image: taBUc3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
some of my faves. ^^

[Image: gnv2s3.png][Image: je6YE3.png][Image: qjv3z3.png][Image: FZu2b3.png][Image: IB7FL3.png][Image: 1eJ8M3.png][Image: K39vM3.png][Image: EKPqF3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Some of my faves :D

[Image: 9WN233.png][Image: rdK9R3.png][Image: q7yDJ3.png][Image: W1mZC3.png][Image: MsKNp3.png][Image: CiMBm3.png]
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ lab᠃ scroll᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

[Image: bEVf.gif]
Just got another really pretty one! He's the son of one on my other favs.
[Image: 7zL2E3.png]

Edited to add some more recent breeding successes (and one really pretty trade):
[Image: T3Cdx3.png][Image: RRGnf3.png][Image: I4h9P3.png][Image: LpHIq3.png][Image: 12MQw3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
wanted to share this absolutely amazing Safido i bought the other day!
[Image: 6Du2C3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Lovely new gifts and some new Safidos!
[Image: ZahLT3.png][Image: qdzQY3.png][Image: KvZ0V3.png][Image: PxC8l3.png]
[Image: xxPTX3.png][Image: 8VWCl3.png][Image: Z82Zp3.png]
Also loving how this collection is coming along! 
[Image: dSH1Z3.png][Image: 48u4r3.png][Image: XPzH23.png][Image: yfF5g3.png][Image: wYtyz3.png][Image: x2Jir3.png][Image: zo7bm3.png]
ʚ❤︎ɞ
[Image: tGUEc3.png][Image: m5FZM3.png][Image: Qts2M2.png][Image: Pg5XF3.png][Image: nOdE03.png]
Away
[Image: 1GpDq3.png]

Random grab from the shelter that happened to turn out as a living Avocado (hence, the name)

[Image: TeduL3.png]

Very pleased with the newest addition to my Safidos; he parents sure didn't disappoint!
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
This guy matured today, and I love how he turned out! [Image: BrRw93.png]
Some of my Halloween faves
[Image: GdkfF3.png][Image: ron5C3.png][Image: oUOdi3.png][Image: oz60i3.png]
[Image: LljfT3.png][Image: NIB1G3.png][Image: L86rP3.png][Image: 6IeOi3.png]
[Image: cX5WV3.png][Image: R3ETt3.png][Image: SDGXn3.png][Image: 8NIcT3.png]