• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your favourite creatures!
not a click thread, please post in The Click Thread if you would like clicks on your creatures.

since we now have quite a few species on TFO I thought it would be better to have one single thread for showing them off. this way some species won't have their show off thread getting buried/lost/being difficult to find or duplicates being made as a result. the individual threads will be locked, but still there should people want to look at them.

this thread works the same as the old individual show off threads, just all species in one place instead.

so go on ahead and post all your favourite creatures here for us all to stare at, new and old. :D

please don't post any new releases here until 2 weeks after the news post in which they were announced, your post will be edited to remove the new release if it contains one before then. thank you. <3
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Are we allowed to post collections of our favourite creatures, including ones that may already be in one of the other threads? Or just creatures that haven't been shown before?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(10-01-2021, 05:51 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Are we allowed to post collections of our favourite creatures, including ones that may already be in one of the other threads? Or just creatures that haven't been shown before?
you can show anything you wish. :) old ones or newly obtained, anything at all. ^^ works the same as the individual threads, just all in one thread.
~
That makes things so much easier, thanks!

But first, the wonderful and brand new Glubleko. I love them so much!
[Image: 2Q9UX3.png][Image: 3ljEV3.png][Image: hr5GO3.png][Image: jhIBX3.png]
[Image: 1SiUU3.png][Image: TlKHs3.png][Image: EPybo3.png][Image: Z055V3.png]
[Image: hTNT23.png][Image: uQJVK3.png][Image: LiRXZ3.png][Image: vJMnk3.png]
[Image: HRgoL3.png][Image: yuclj3.png][Image: Yvhmx3.png][Image: p0ySG3.png]
[Image: Ftuwb3.png][Image: UF9aC3.png][Image: c6skt3.png][Image: e7xTs3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
oohh yeah we can show off the Glublekos and Koleratako now! the Glublekos have a soft spot with me lol, really love them little guys. ;-;

[Image: lExj83.png][Image: UTPEY3.png][Image: ehFff3.png][Image: w1BUc3.png]

[Image: 8ZzYP3.png][Image: eee0a3.png]
~
I Haven't Collected Many Glublekos Or Koleratako That I've Fallen Completely Head Over Heels In Love With Yet, But I Can Show Off Some Of The Ones That Have Definitely Caught My Eye.
[Image: mQddw3.png][Image: Wc0mL3.png][Image: gut703.png][Image: 3aWvJ3.png]
As For My Favourites Among The Other Species I've Collected, Here's A Small Selection Of Them. If You've Got A Particular Species That You'd Love To See Here, Though, I'd Gladly Pick My Way Through Any In My Lab You List And Post Them As Well.
[Image: aBhEg3.png][Image: mvLHh3.png][Image: UPwIN3.png][Image: FWTWk3.png][Image: 9eVbk3.png][Image: Xh9U03.png][Image: kqpxG3.png][Image: M4KJ83.png]
Alongside Them, However, There's Also This Absolutely Gorgeous G1 Breeding Pair Of Luna Hundos I've Managed To Get My Hands On That I Believe Is Worth Sharing. Any Clone Babies Produced From Them Will Be Listed In The Market If You'd Like One Of Your Own.
[Image: yhYcT3.png][Image: xsSKv3.png]
If You Enjoy My Creatures, You Can Find My Lab Herehttps://finaloutpost.net/visit/EternalSummer
[Image: OUXpb3.png]
I am very....confused
[Image: JXt4V3.png][Image: aHNYI3.png][Image: SJRy03.png][Image: dsrnq3.png]
[Image: CuhFn1.png]
[Image: JrC3E1.png]
[Image: xYjzl1.png]
It's been two weeksssss, here come the snakesssss!
[Image: kSIrc3.png][Image: 7xedT3.png][Image: E1hAW3.png][Image: lylIB3.png][Image: dPy703.png]

[Image: tLkLO3.png][Image: XVdTw3.png][Image: Rtl9y3.png][Image: rtcgr3.png][Image: ShDti3.png]

[Image: v38Op3.png][Image: mGnAK3.png][Image: QM1rV3.png][Image: VglNI3.png][Image: 81kRk3.png][Image: MTsio3.png]

It took basically all of October to get this beautiful G5 owl:
[Image: FESRA3.png]
Daily Showcase:
[Image: KvQtd3.png][Image: zzH0h3.png][Image: rMyYm3.png][Image: QFTwi3.png]
Here are some Terura Fisistos I really like:
[Image: upC9r3.png][Image: vRdfY3.png][Image: 6UUzN3.png]

(11-03-2021, 04:39 PM)Neon-skittles Wrote: It took basically all of October to get this beautiful G5 owl:
[Image: FESRA3.png]

Oh wow, that is amazing!