• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Glimpse Into the Upcoming Schedule
Thanks for the update on info! As a semi-active player (university and a job ^^;) it's helpful to know what to expect. Thank you, Cort!
Cool, looking forward to all the things! Thanks for this great news update
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
Thank you for sharing this info. As a relatively new player I'm really happy that last year's holiday creatures will be available :)
I just joined Final Outpost. I am looking forward, what's coming up October thru December.
(09-15-2021, 08:05 PM)Rainbowdash22 Wrote: I just joined Final Outpost. I am looking forward, what's coming up October thru December.
please read the first post as it states exactly that. ^^
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Halloween 2020 creatures are now available in the genome splicer (you will also notice that the whole page sorts alphabetically now which is hopefully helpful) and are starting to drop in the cupboard.  As time goes by, they will drop more often in the cupboard.
Yay, it's Sabla Rego time! :D
And the alphabetical sort is very helpful, thank you!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Black Friday offers last for 24 hours only I guess?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(11-26-2021, 08:28 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: Black Friday offers last for 24 hours only I guess?
Yes, it will end at midnight server time
Too bad we can only use it for 6 capsules *cries*
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^