Would you find it useful for me to include what generation the tux is in the spreadsheet?
Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subspecies ~ Tuxedo Puppers
[Image: UtcxL.png][Image: giS75.png]I think these two are, right?
(07-01-2020, 09:25 PM)Peachycupcake525 Wrote: [Image: UtcxL.png][Image: giS75.png]I think these two are, right?
Yup! I've added them. :)

(07-01-2020, 09:20 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: My third red-chested tux
[Image: 2Ta2j.png]
Added the sunny girl

(07-01-2020, 09:51 AM)Evelyan Wrote: More tuxedo pups.
[Image: 5BXmM.png][Image: CKus5.png][Image: yMVPD.png][Image: eYjWG.png][Image: nCJW4.png]
I've added them, but the images of the last three will have to wait to be added until they mature. Beautiful girl pups!
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
I got 3 more.

[Image: epDtP.png] [Image: 3JnaW.png] [Image: ZjZTq.png]
(07-03-2020, 03:20 PM)Evelyan Wrote: I got 3 more.

[Image: epDtP.png] [Image: 3JnaW.png] [Image: ZjZTq.png]
Added, but will add images for the 2 pups once they mature :)
Another "hidden" tux :)
[Image: H1fFN.png]

Edited to add this one:
[Image: pxnIa.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(07-08-2020, 09:51 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Another "hidden" tux :)
[Image: H1fFN.png]

Edited to add this one:
[Image: pxnIa.png]
Added :D
Another.

[Image: ELP7z.png]
(07-13-2020, 11:50 AM)Evelyan Wrote: Another.

[Image: ELP7z.png]
Added this gorgeous girl!
[Image: uQaAt.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Here are all of mine atm;

[Image: p6axR.png][Image: YZZBc.png][Image: DVH5h.png][Image: QsEIQ.png]