Would you find it useful for me to include what generation the tux is in the spreadsheet?
Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subspecies ~ Tuxedo Puppers
We love our Suna Hundos and they come in so many amazing combinations. This is where you can share any Tuxedo Puppers you may have. Tuxedo Suna Hundos have a genome where the c alleles are cc (no capital), and frequently manifest as bellies and paws that are a different color than their backs, making it look like they are wearing tuxedos. Occasionally you will get a pupper where the tux is the same color as the rest of it, visible by the paws being the same color rather than the brown of normal puppers.

Example of Tuxedo:
[Image: YWTjp.png]

Example of a Non-Tuxedo: 
[Image: MTVhN.png]

Here is the database of Tuxedo Puppers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...QtgPNnlugA
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
Does this Lassie count?
[Image: a3by9.png]
[Image: T2MOBOs.gif][Image: T2MOBOs.gif]
Yes she does!
I think I got one. :)
[Image: qmrSJ.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(06-02-2020, 11:22 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: I think I got one. :)
[Image: qmrSJ.png]
Yup! I'll add him :D
I have these:
[Image: UZGXM.png]
[Image: Z8Ngd.png]
[Image: gHwPn.png]
[Image: 5SCsw.png]
[Image: O7ekd.png]
(06-02-2020, 01:39 PM)Shark Wrote: I have these:
[Image: UZGXM.png]
[Image: Z8Ngd.png]
[Image: gHwPn.png]
[Image: 5SCsw.png]
[Image: O7ekd.png]
Got them! I'll add the image of the last one once it's grown. :)
Hoping this one is one?
[Image: LXNId.png]
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
(06-04-2020, 11:07 AM)Danafox Wrote: Hoping this one is one?
[Image: LXNId.png]
Yup! I have added it. :)
[Image: IIJML.png]

Just emerged today <3