• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
(05-20-2021, 10:27 PM)Featherfoot Wrote: I don't really remember, but what prize did we get when we finished the newest quest? I didn't get anything at the the end, and everything on the site looks the same
?  ?
you get a 6th capsule slot.  :)
(made the text white to not spoil, just incase. highlight to read it)
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Can someone help me decrypt the coded message in the newest quest? Im guessing it's a Vignere cipher and ive never understood how to solve those
(05-24-2021, 07:04 PM)DarkstarWolf Wrote: Can someone help me decrypt the coded message in the newest quest? Im guessing it's a Vignere cipher and ive never understood how to solve those

If you take a look at the FAQ in the first post, there is an image with the scrambled alphabet on top and the regular alphabet at the bottom, all that is left to do is translate the scrambled message letter by letter using that key :)
(05-25-2021, 01:07 PM)Virida Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 07:04 PM)DarkstarWolf Wrote: Can someone help me decrypt the coded message in the newest quest? Im guessing it's a Vignere cipher and ive never understood how to solve those

If you take a look at the FAQ in the first post, there is an image with the scrambled alphabet on top and the regular alphabet at the bottom, all that is left to do is translate the scrambled message letter by letter using that key :)
I didnt even realize that was a clickable link, thank you!
i raised a Nektara Veziko and it didnt count for the last quest thing. I viewed/clicked it on every stage of its growth and it still just doesnt work
(06-30-2021, 03:26 AM)SnakeEatingAPringle Wrote: i raised a Nektara Veziko and it didnt count for the last quest thing. I viewed/clicked it on every stage of its growth and it still just doesnt work

This one? https://finaloutpost.net/pedigree/oF2iB

Capsules from the shelter don't count for that quest, unfortunately. You need to be the first owner - so, grab the capsule from the cupboard, the genome splicer, or breed the capsule from two of your own critters.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Sorry if this has been asked before, but do capsules that you already had before quest 6 count towards it? I got the two Ranbleko capsules from quest 5 and then immediately moved on to quest 6- would they count or are they too late?
(07-03-2021, 02:21 AM)cynocephaly Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before, but do capsules that you already had before quest 6 count towards it? I got the two Ranbleko capsules from quest 5 and then immediately moved on to quest 6- would they count or are they too late?

Sorry for the late reply, by now you probably know the answer but capsules you got before you started the quest won´t count for it.
Question 
on the latest quest, i'm uncertain on a few points...
from reading on here, i made sure to just pick up "fresh" capsules from the cabinet... had read something about possibly breeding them but wasn't sure if that was cannon, so went with the surest seeming method... so i think i have that covered.
but what i'm uncertain about are some of the other details...

1. do we submit creature notes we write or...?
2. also are we to raise them to adulthood? (seems likely as they don't really seem to have any "notes" to speak of in the larval stage)
3. and lastly, do we get to keep the creatures upon the final final submission?

i think that's everything i can think of on this one.
thank you for all the help in this thread as well as in advance for future help! ^_^<3
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
(08-13-2021, 05:36 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: on the latest quest, i'm uncertain on a few points...
from reading on here, i made sure to just pick up "fresh" capsules from the cabinet... had read something about possibly breeding them but wasn't sure if that was cannon, so went with the surest seeming method... so i think i have that covered.
but what i'm uncertain about are some of the other details...

1. do we submit creature notes we write or...?
2. also are we to raise them to adulthood? (seems likely as they don't really seem to have any "notes" to speak of in the larval stage)
3. and lastly, do we get to keep the creatures upon the final final submission?

i think that's everything i can think of on this one.
thank you for all the help in this thread as well as in advance for future help! ^_^<3
sorry I did not see this! not quite sure what you mean by 1. ^^ but 2, yes they need to be raised to adulthood. 3, yes you get to keep them. as a tip make sure to not sell/abandon them until you complete the quest, as it means you'll have to get another of whatever you got rid of.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair