• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
Sent a pm!
The easiest way to find a solution online is to actually brute force it. Contrary to what the quest claims it is pretty easy to break without a key
I can't seem to read the map for shady caverns, could you help me please?
my lab
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[Image: T1St3.gif] [Image: RmrMm.gif] [Image: vfqPj.gif] [Image: OT5KM.gif] [Image: z6jEB.gif] [Image: B9IHE.gif]
(05-12-2021, 01:43 AM)Darth Daddy Wrote: I can't seem to read the map for shady caverns, could you help me please?

The big cave at the bottom is where Roy´s camp is. The first upward walkway is the fissure you walk through from the camp. So the first time you get asked to pick a direction is the T-shaped bit at the bottom. The goal is at the top right.
In case that does not help, I added a non-visual guide to the FAQ as a last resort.
I might have to redo the map a bit now that I can replay the quest and have more details...
Finally got to finish the new quest and just want to make sure I didn't overlook anything - is it correct that a slice of pizza in our inventory (<- whitened to not spoiler it lol) is all we get? (besides some element for our laboratory which we will get later and which I don't remember what it was exactly lol)
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(05-14-2021, 09:36 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: Finally got to finish the new quest and just want to make sure I didn't overlook anything - is it correct that a slice of pizza in our inventory (<- whitened to not spoiler it lol) is all we get? (besides some element for our laboratory which we will get later and which I don't remember what it was exactly lol)

If you've finished the quest completely, you might like to pick up a 6th capsule, which you should be able to do now. :)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
If you look at the quest page you also now have the ability to play through old quests again (no rewards, it´s just a virtual simulator after all)
(05-14-2021, 07:28 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: If you've finished the quest completely, you might like to pick up a 6th capsule, which you should be able to do now. :)

Weeeee, I didn't notice! That is gorgeous of course! :D

(05-14-2021, 11:09 PM)Virida Wrote: If you look at the quest page you also now have the ability to play through old quests again (no rewards, it´s just a virtual simulator after all)

I saw that, but didn't realize it was new!

Ty both of you :)
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Hello! i currently need help with the cavern with Roy Shade quest, i cant seem to figure out how to work the cave, i get lost every time
[Image: ftcEa1.png][Image: ghzVq1.png][Image: mekTZ1.png]|[Image: vAkrr.gif][Image: 5ULiN.gif][Image: cnuSF.gif][Image: AxGIr.gif]
(05-15-2021, 06:53 PM)Oats Wrote: Hello! i currently need help with the cavern with Roy Shade quest, i cant seem to figure out how to work the cave, i get lost every time

If you take a look at the FAQ linked in the first post, it has both a map and a set of directions to help you out! :)
I don't really remember, but what prize did we get when we finished the newest quest? I didn't get anything at the the end, and everything on the site looks the same
? ?