• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
It still says I'm an Apprentice, ... what do we have to do get become a Lap Tech or a Scientist?

I'm bought and used most all the items in the Outpost3 Store, some more than once.

Though sadly, my personal High Score has only been 12,808.
Total points 176,244
Games played 40
Average score 4,406

What is needed to move up to Scientist?
Does it have anything to do with Game Score, Quantity of Adult Pets or something else?

Thank you all, for any help.
- Hugs :)
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
(10-21-2021, 09:04 PM)Buttercup Wrote: It still says I'm an Apprentice, ... what do we have to do get become a Lap Tech or a Scientist?

I'm bought and used most all the items in the Outpost3 Store, some more than once.

Though sadly, my personal High Score has only been 12,808.
Total points 176,244
Games played 40
Average score 4,406

What is needed to move up to Scientist?
Does it have anything to do with Game Score, Quantity of Adult Pets or something else?

Thank you all, for any help.
- Hugs :)

you simply just need to keep playing the game! you need to get at least 1k points for it to count though, and it's tied to the amount of games played and not your score (so get 1k points, hit submit, and repeat) once you get the first badge, you'll notice the overall bar has reset, but this time it's silver. get that bar up full and you'll get the silver badge, then after that... the gold badge. :D hope that makes sense. ^^
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(10-21-2021, 08:52 PM)OnYourLeft Wrote: wait, how do you earn tokens? ive been playing the game and getting over 1000 points, but it still says ive earned 0 tokens?

You do earn tokens for each 1000 points, up to 25 a day; the hover text will say "You have earned 0" until you reload the page, but the bar should fill up gradually despite that - and the hover text will give you the exact number of earned tokens if you reload.

Does that help? :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Question 
Hey, so I'm stuck on the quest with the cypher. I'm 99.9% sure I have the correct translation, but it's not going through. Here's what I have (text is white, highlight it):

IT IS OUR DUTY AND PLEASURE TO BREATHE LIFE INTO A NEW AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

Am I missing something here? I tried doing lowercase letter, with and without the period, but nothing.
(12-02-2021, 08:27 AM)beccArt Wrote: Hey, so I'm stuck on the quest with the cypher. I'm 99.9% sure I have the correct translation, but it's not going through. Here's what I have (text is white, highlight it):

IT IS OUR DUTY AND PLEASURE TO BREATHE LIFE INTO A NEW AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.

Am I missing something here? I tried doing lowercase letter, with and without the period, but nothing.

I seem to remember that the message is different for different players, can you post your cypher and see if others get the same result?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(12-02-2021, 09:09 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: I seem to remember that the message is different for different players, can you post your cypher and see if others get the same result?
Sure! White text below:

CAROLMNPQSTUVWXYZBDEFGHIJK
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Other method resulted in gibberish, so this one has to be correct, I think.
(12-02-2021, 11:43 PM)beccArt Wrote: Sure! White text below:

CAROLMNPQSTUVWXYZBDEFGHIJK
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Other method resulted in gibberish, so this one has to be correct, I think.
It is privilege not pleasure, the rest looks correct :)
(12-03-2021, 02:44 PM)Virida Wrote: It is privilege not pleasure, the rest looks correct :)
Thank you so much!
Short summary of the HW21 quest for those who have missed it and have not unlocked the quest replay feature yet:
We got into contact with another Outpost and finally organised a visit to them. When the player and the android Robert arrive they have to learn that a) the other outpost has a very derisive attitude towards androids, is b) a lot more somber than ours with people showing no interest in interacting with the player, regarding us with a lot of suspicion and c) seems to put scientific results before the wellbeing of the creatures in their care.
It turns out Outpost 3 has an AI as well which they damaged to extract some of the components used to build the communications relay which allowed them to contact our outpost. Robert returned to outpost 1 to report back, and also because it seemed like Outpost 3 might not be safe for him. The player stayed back and helped Carol (the lead scientist who contacted us) with some experiments regarding growth acceleration. Some storms made it impossible for Robert to get back to Outpost 3 and the player was stuck for two weeks.
Hi,
my friend have problem with part of quest with Tetris game (You're having a great time working with Rosa's Muskbirdos...) she played so many times, but still can not go to next one.
What score she must hit? Or what she do wrong please?

Thank you
[Image: 6OJPx3.png]