• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Adventure Awaits
(03-08-2021, 04:19 PM)Virida Wrote: It completely takes the fun out of it but technically it is possible to just search for a substitution cypher decoder and enter the text to get a result. This kind of encryption is super simple so brute forcing it is quite possible, regardless of what the quest tells you (I mean...we could hardly give people something that is actually hard to decode for obvious reasons).
I did this after a few failed attempts trying to figure it out on my own and it worked.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
now I'm stuck on getting some password for the computer. hitchhiker and 6x7 aren't it, I have no clu what I sm supposed to do now
(03-09-2021, 06:36 AM)Thaliel Wrote: now I'm stuck on getting some password for the computer. hitchhiker and 6x7 aren't it, I have no clu what I sm supposed to do now

Try exploring the outpost some more, not all passwords you find are valid ones. Once you have found more try entering the passwords one after the other, you do not have to combine them.
Edit: taking my question to the new Quest support thread
https://forum.finaloutpost.net/showthread.php?tid=663
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Oooh I just saw the first adult Ranblekos, they're awesome! Am I right in thinking they're only available from the quest and Genome Splicer?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(03-09-2021, 09:32 AM)Virida Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 06:36 AM)Thaliel Wrote: now I'm stuck on getting some password for the computer. hitchhiker and 6x7 aren't it, I have no clu what I sm supposed to do now

Try exploring the outpost some more, not all passwords you find are valid ones. Once you have found more try entering the passwords one after the other, you do not have to combine them.
I have already checked all available places, nothing more to find, and I cannot exit whatever building I am in
(03-10-2021, 07:15 AM)Thaliel Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 09:32 AM)Virida Wrote:

I have already checked all available places, nothing more to find, and I cannot exit whatever building I am in

Perhpas check the new Quest support thread - it helped me a lot!

https://forum.finaloutpost.net/showthread.php?tid=663

[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Excited to see the quest... if I can ever complete the cavern one. I honestly kind of wished they were a bit less tedious and difficult to complete, but... I guess that's the point.
But there's no way I'm trying again, already wasted an hour. 

Saw the new creature listed in the Marketplace, though, and it looks beautiful. I hope it'll be attainable from the Splicer at some point.
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
(03-12-2021, 04:52 AM)Lothbrok Wrote: Saw the new creature listed in the Marketplace, though, and it looks beautiful. I hope it'll be attainable from the Splicer at some point.

The Ranblekos are already available from the splicer.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(03-12-2021, 11:56 AM)dustpuppy Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 04:52 AM)Lothbrok Wrote: Saw the new creature listed in the Marketplace, though, and it looks beautiful. I hope it'll be attainable from the Splicer at some point.

The Ranblekos are already available from the splicer.
they won't show up for purchase until you complete the quest. (not sure if they would show up for purchase in the splicer if you managed to grab an abandoned cap from the shelter or bought one off another user, don't think they do?)
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair