• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter Solstice 2020
I am too tired to spend another entire day trying to figure out the corrent path to take, any help?
Normally we have a rule against sharing quest resources like maps, but because it's a limited holiday quest we have suspended that rule. Here is an awesome community made map from the discord: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...234105.jpg
Lol I don't even understand the map :p If upwards is north as it should be, why is there written East in the middle? Or does that mean that direction is East?
And what else is written there, I cannot read it - R something?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Ehh, I think I'll give up. Very sorry, but after 15 minutes turning & still not finding any way out that maze of an outpost, I'm pretty tired of it all. Also I can't understand that map at all and I'm alredy deep in somewhere anyways. ^^" I think having arrows near the east west things would help a bit, btw. Can't understand where these points to save my life.

EDIT: managed to beat the game... but I only managed to do it while basically clicking at random. owo
~spoilers~

for people struggling to solve the maze or follow the maps, the solution if you start from the original room is N, N, N, N, N, N, W, W, W, S, E, S, E. (go north 6 times, west 3, then south, east, south, east).
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
Important! I just got an email from the host that they need to do emergency maintenance on the server starting at 9pm est and lasting for approximately 2 hours.
(12-21-2020, 08:13 AM)Corteo Wrote: Normally we have a rule against sharing quest resources like maps, but because it's a limited holiday quest we have suspended that rule.  Here is an awesome community made map from the discord: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...234105.jpg
yup, don't get this at all. How do I tell where I am?
"There are no clues as to the machine’s purpose, so you turn away and debate which path to take."

is this the entrance?
(12-21-2020, 05:06 PM)milo Wrote: ~spoilers~

for people struggling to solve the maze or follow the maps, the solution if you start from the original room is N, N, N, N, N, N, W, W, W, S, E, S, E. (go north 6 times, west 3, then south, east, south, east).

Thank you!!!
That finally helped me through even though I never found my way back to the entrance again lol ...
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Bug 
Can I have some help? I'd gotten through all the tasks for the quest and clicked to open the present, and when it gave me the popup asking if I was sure I wanted to finish it, I hit no because I wanted to be sure finishing it wouldn't lock me out of any minigames or anything - and when I went back to the questlog to finish the quest after I'd clicked off of it, the quest had disappeared, even though I didn't turn it in. So now, I didn't get to open my present, and I have no clue if I got the reward for it or not. Did I break it? ?
You should be able to open the present here: https://finaloutpost.net/holiday20/open