• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virus Isolation Experts Needed
Virus eh? Pfft... I let Malwarebytes eat viruses for breakfast! XD

Edit to add: And Minesweeper? I love Minesweeper! I'm good at it. Finally! :P I suck at the GSP and Biology. I am very grateful for all those who help me with that. You're great!

Gratitude also to the event organisers and artists- writers and graphics alike!
[Image: ZXFlMHv.png]
AsphodelSea
Registered Chemist
Licensed Hunter [Treasure Hunter; Ruins Hunter]

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less . -Marie Curie
[Image: 169434.png][Image: 120910.png][Image: 126468.png][Image: 194054.png][Image: 188770.png]
How do we get the event creatures?
(11-01-2020, 07:54 AM)redwolf Wrote: How do we get the event creatures?

The event creatures are the ones that are currently available in the cupboard (home page)
why did it have to be minesweep T ^ T

I have never understood how to play minesweep.

Its amazing how I can find the virus everytime, usually on the first click. too bad that's not the objective.

I think I'll just stick to doing GSP
[Image: t5CGl3.png][Image: WDLB73.png][Image: YXCvH3.png][Image: eT6us3.png]
Am I the only one who wishes the females were flipped so the couples would face each other?
My Lab | My Keep
Minesweeper? I've been honing in my skills on Minesweeper all week, so this is rather serendipitous!
(11-01-2020, 10:53 AM)Corteo Wrote:

The event creatures are the ones that are currently available in the cupboard (home page)
Oh. Ok. So are event creatures not different than the existing creatures? (I'm sorry, I've only been on the site for like, 3 days)
Nikikeya Wrote:why did it have to be minesweep T ^ T

I have never understood how to play minesweep.

Its amazing how I can find the virus everytime, usually on the first click. too bad that's not the objective.

I think I'll just stick to doing GSP
I got unlucky too in finding the virus at the first click four times. Well, alright, the first click is just luck. The rest is based on the values. Usually, it's good to do the first click at the corners but apparently, not in this Virus Sweeper. Start anywhere then. Then the value inside a square tells you how many viruses surround that square - the 8 squares that surround it. If you are sure a square is a virus, mark that by a right click. Work with adjacent squares.
[Image: ZXFlMHv.png]
AsphodelSea
Registered Chemist
Licensed Hunter [Treasure Hunter; Ruins Hunter]

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less . -Marie Curie
[Image: 169434.png][Image: 120910.png][Image: 126468.png][Image: 194054.png][Image: 188770.png]
Question. Is the virus isolation thing actually important, or just an optional minigame? Just checking, since I am absolutely terrible at minesweeper - I can't even begin to understand it no matter how many times it's explained to me, so I really don't wanna even try if I don't actually have to.
do both minigames contribute the same amount to your progress?
[Image: jihqt.gif][Image: yn0Gp.gif][Image: zKDLC.gif]
(11-02-2020, 06:07 AM)redwolf Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 10:53 AM)Corteo Wrote:

Oh. Ok. So are event creatures not different than the existing creatures? (I'm sorry, I've only been on the site for like, 3 days)

Yep! Tomorrow the non-event creatures will start to appear again. Welcome to the site :)

(11-02-2020, 01:19 PM)DustyZoiveon Wrote: Question. Is the virus isolation thing actually important, or just an optional minigame? Just checking, since I am absolutely terrible at minesweeper - I can't even begin to understand it no matter how many times it's explained to me, so I really don't wanna even try if I don't actually have to.
It's just an optional minigame. You do have the chance to earn some extra gold and a achievement badge, but it's totally optional.

(11-02-2020, 05:16 PM)furby Wrote: do both minigames contribute the same amount to your progress?
If you mean the global progress then yes. The gold cap is also shared. There are two separate achievements though.