• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virus Isolation Experts Needed
As you take a quick break to check your messages on your computer, a new bulletin catches your eye.

Virus Isolation Experts Needed
Do you have experience isolating viruses? We need your help in prepping samples for use in the GSPs! Contact Marsh for more information.

Hm, maybe you should check that outYou are getting rather exhausted from the GSP, after all

The event creatures will flood until the end of the 2nd of November and then drop as commons until November 15th.  They will be back next year.
I'm having a problem with the Virus Isolator, I assume that its meant to be some sort of minefield thing, but instead of all the squares being arranged in a rectangle, its on straight line to the bottom of the page (I hope that makes sense). Is there anything I can do to fix this? (I hope this is the right place to put this.)
Lab,Come visit us![Image: CxjCF3.png]
|She/Her|Viper|

You need to clear your cache
This event is just amazing, huge thank you to everyone who worked on it! =D
Do we need cap space for this quest?
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
(10-31-2020, 11:33 PM)Outpost Hunter Wrote: Do we need cap space for this quest?

No, luckily not. :)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
First Mastermind, then Minesweeper. I love you people. This is the best Halloween event. 8D <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I've really been enjoying this event! I like doing the quests and learning more about the other people at the outpost. It makes the world of this game feel so much more alive.
I went through like 50 samples in no time, so many attempts ended after 1-3 moves. Moar samples plz! XD

Edit-
Out of 6 samples:
2 ended after first click
2 ended after two clicks
1 ended after three clicks
1 completed

Definitely need to get samples quicker. XD
Oh god, I suck at minesweeper XD. I got it to work luckily. Its super fun though, I love this halloweens events!
Lab,Come visit us![Image: CxjCF3.png]
|She/Her|Viper|