• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
Oh no... it's so hard to choose just 2! Here's mine:

[Image: lyZVz.png][Image: D5LP4.png]
Here are my two favourites:

Female:

[Image: R6Hur.png]
Rhura Naganto Hunter

Male:

[Image: tOM7M.png]
Golden Tom Hunter
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Entering my pair of emo fishies!

[Image: Uhd5z.png][Image: TetrO.png]
[Image: 2N2na3.png]my lab    •    dragon cave    [Image: 35CPU.gif]
✨ mostly active on discord! dm me at cabuso#9433 ✨
I am sorry for being a few days late! Voting forms are now open and will close sometime in the 19th of December, hopefully I won't be late again next time ^^'
These are all pretty fishies! :o
Saltanta! <3
(12-14-2020, 12:09 AM)BlueLatios Wrote: I am sorry for being a few days late! Voting forms are now open and will close sometime in the 19th of December, hopefully I won't be late again next time ^^'
*gently pokes, burning with curiosity for the past four days* Psst.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I realized I have been somewhat busy with things lately, so it took longer than expected to finally get this sorted out >.<
Anyhow, without further ado, the results!

Male creature: Luminio Ganto !
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-12-27_01-08-47.png]

Female creature: Bloodrune !
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-12-27_01-11-19.png]

Congrats to the winners!

[Image: D5LP4.png] [Image: obQ4z.png]

With this amount of busy, I doubt I will have enough time to sort things out for the next round. But when I do, I'll see if the new creatures have limited enough genes for me to put all the available variations into the forms!
Thanks again for participating in CSC, and happy holidays to everyone! :D
(I'm estimating somewhere in 4th of January, hopefully I am not as busy by then!)
Saltanta! <3
No worries, BlueLatios! Thanks for the update. :D Happy holidays!

Whoohoo! *gives Bloodrune some extra treats for winning the female vote* (*gives Paintra a ^5, too*) I really love Senvidas, so it pleases me to no end that I got one of my critters into the sheet.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(12-27-2020, 01:42 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: I really love Senvidas, so it pleases me to no end that I got one of my critters into the sheet.

Oooh, that's amazing, grats again! :D and thanks for the wishes! ^^
Saltanta! <3
I initially thought that the winter event would have just the winter creatures and those would be fine, but it turns out the foxes have surprises for us. Creature Notes, for once, did not unlock the day they accept donations so this time, I will be hosting another round of normal CSC! (And perhaps another round if the Creature Notes have not been unlocked by then.)

This round is the round for Monta Selo! Post your favorite Selos here! Entries will be accepted until some time in 13th of January. Have fun :D
Saltanta! <3
omg this is so hard because i don't think an unappealing selo exists, but here are mine!

[Image: eriDO.png][Image: i5Oxm.png]
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]