• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
Whoop', here goes!

[Image: VDHLO.png] [Image: n164E.png]

[Image: UmciT.png] [Image: mJ1e4.png]

[Image: unWr2.png] [Image: yGlMm.png]

[Image: pA4Xi.png] [Image: wse5n.png]

[Image: Sdjvd.png] [Image: QBMRb.png]
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I'll edit the first post to make it more clear since the text seems a bit cluttered ^^' from what I guess, if there are several people submitting entried for variations as limited as 27 or less, then they may not have a creature to enter with. Because of that, I've went ahead and added all the possible combos into the forms!

And yes, we're skipping directly into the votimg phase!
Saltanta! <3
This will be a long list. I will post the results with a lower size to avoid clutter, but hopefully it's clear enough. There are several tie results and I have to pick one (imagine it counts because I myself haven't voted yet). Left for male, right for female. (Sorry for the label error, I did not make their fonts small enough.)

Abomena Pahidermo:
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-36-14.png] [Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-37-59.png]

Inkuba Brulajo:
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-39-15.png] [Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-40-00.png]

Okula Pikilo:
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-40-57.png] [Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-41-23.png]

Sabla Rego:
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-42-22.png] [Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-42-58.png]

Strigosto:
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-43-51.png] [Image: Screenshot_from_2020-11-30_14-45-41.png]

I am surprised at the tie results for Sabla Regos!
Congrats to these creatures!

[Image: 6fDWo.png] [Image: CFYbz.png]
[Image: kNFNH.png] [Image: zwHKt.png]
[Image: qhWd8.png] [Image: Qj4Gn.png]
[Image: Rvmtn.png] [Image: Hyqnw.png] [Image: xAMf3.png] [Image: Kw7NA.png] [Image: xy1lV.png]
[Image: n5kEl.png] [Image: cj39u.png]

From the tie results, I will select one of them or through other means. But they're all winners anyway!

Sorry for the lateness, did not expect new release to happen ^^'
Thanks for participating in another round of CSC, and I'll be looking forward to the next round of creatures! :D
Saltanta! <3
Is were something like an archiv so see winners from the past?
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
(11-30-2020, 12:45 PM)Outpost Hunter Wrote: Is were something like an archiv so see winners from the past?
Yes there is! On the first post, there's a link to the CSC Spotlight History where you can see the history of winners!
Saltanta! <3
Oh thanks for pointing that out.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
I'm back, and I've decided that this round is to decide Senvida Naganto for the spotlight! Submit your favorites here! Entries will close and voting forms will open sometime in Saturday, 12th of December. Have fun! ^^
Saltanta! <3
(12-07-2020, 08:32 PM)BlueLatios Wrote: I'm back, and I've decided that this round is to decide Senvida Naganto for the spotlight! Submit your favorites here! Entries will close and voting forms will open sometime in Saturday, 12th of December. Have fun! ^^

:O MY TIME HAS COME. ...wait I can only submit two. ;-; DECISION PARALYSIS.

[Image: tEo1X.png]

[Image: obQ4z.png]
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Fish time

[Image: PAbIW.png] [Image: 3Erun.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
[Image: dRE74.png] [Image: mrGea.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]