• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Adventure Awaits
The quests are telling a large story and are dependent on one another, so they need to be played in order.
This was a really lovely quest - my favourite so far. :D Thank you for writing it and letting us play through it!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(09-03-2020, 11:23 AM)Corteo Wrote: The quests are telling a large story and are dependent on one another, so they need to be played in order.

thank u for the info. now to go see how lost i can get
The Computer needs a sledgehammer to its mainframe...maybe that is the password :P
(09-05-2020, 10:29 PM)BendyDemon Wrote: The Computer needs a sledgehammer to its mainframe...maybe that is the password :P

I see you subscribe to percussive maintenance. ;)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(09-05-2020, 11:26 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 10:29 PM)BendyDemon Wrote: The Computer needs a sledgehammer to its mainframe...maybe that is the password :P

I see you subscribe to percussive maintenance. ;)

Sometimes it is the only viable option.

Still stuck on the password....is the clue words scrambled? I dunno..
Was there a new creature with this quest? I had 5 capsules already when I completed it, and returning to the quest page says “If you want to obtain more of the species that you found here, click here.“ But I never obtained a creature.
[Image: Niyaka.png]
You got an adult like in the first quest.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
(09-05-2020, 11:41 PM)BendyDemon Wrote: Still stuck on the password....is the clue words scrambled? I dunno..

If I may give a hint, I think this quest is too easy for you. ;) Think... less complex.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Ok..I finally got it. Thanks