• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Adventure Awaits
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #73

PRIORITY: NON-URGENT

PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT

SUBJECT: THE ABANDONED COMMUNICATIONS TOWER

Good evening, everyone!

We hope that this announcement finds you well rested after your recent sojourn in the Shady Caverns. The recent discovery of the Arbara Kronos still has everyone abuzz with excitement, but for those of you who need a break from the chaos currently at hand around the cupboard in the ground floor’s common room, C. Roote has submitted a proposal for the exploration of the abandoned communications tower beyond the lake.

After some consideration, we have reached the agreement that such an expedition could very well provide needed information. To that end, we are approving in advance any reasonable applications for gear and supplies to be used for such excursions. Please note the emphasis on “reasonable”—we will not approve requests for so-called powered exosuits or personal levitation devices, as such apparatuses are not in the factory’s database and would require far too many resources to maintain even if they did exist. Also, due to a recent malfunction, any requests for sunglasses will be placed on a waiting list until the necessary equipment is repaired. Thank you for your consideration in this matter. 

Click here to read some handy tips for safe exploration of ruins!

Additionally, we want to welcome rosastrasza to the team! She will be helping out with writing as we further develop the world of TFO.
Sup errybody?
HECK YES ROSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Awesome! Looking forward to this. Also, Congrats Rosa! :D
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
exciting!! and congrats rosa! <3
[Image: IlyLy2.png][Image: nOSPY2.png]
Nice, Rosa! I can't wait to start exploring!
Yey! Exploring! Congrats Rosa!  :)
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
(08-30-2020, 08:27 PM)Rosastrasza Wrote: Sup errybody?
Sup! And wooo, have fun writing! :D
Saltanta! <3
That was a wonderful story! :) This is my favourite quest so far. I really hope we get to meet [starts with an A but no spoilers] again.

Am I right in thinking I didn't miss anything even though I did this quest while capsule locked? Or should I go back when I'm open? I did get a reward...
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
did i miss anyting here or do i have to complete the shady caverb quest first? just asking.