• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Deer!
I like those huge moose-like antlers of the second one
[Image: bhinx.png] [Image: p67kE.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
My new adults, the male is my first bred baby. 
[Image: W9W3a.png][Image: BgoAB.png][Image: e1Omv.png][Image: UdcEr.png]

Also glowy eyes! =O

[Image: Yf1n7.png]

My boys grew up, the gray one is my fav so far.

[Image: 2eAhP.png][Image: VmP9z.png][Image: trm7j.png]
stripey dudes :3
[Image: FFDm8.png] [Image: Sq1CP.png] [Image: JVK8H.png] [Image: cObLt.png]
A pretty green-eyed lady and a handsome bred boy
[Image: H1gDl.png] [Image: wiQvt.png]

[Edited to add two more boys.]

Interesting, the red one is my second bred Krono with one striped parent and no stripes. Does that mean stripes are recessive?
[Image: 4dwUW.png] [Image: sZFzO.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Gonna jump on this bandwagon and show off some of my favorite lovelies. And now snooping through everyone else's I am missing a few antler types. I need more (current goal is 100, I swear I don't need help). xD

My very first Krono. Had to name him special and those big Megaloceros antlers are probably my favorite. 

[Image: gP8fW.png]

Favorite Males: 
[Image: EB4Ou.png] [Image: lQJMT.png] [Image: vrmxM.png] [Image: R6yex.png] [Image: YcAgt.png] [Image: LkNgs.png]
And last but not least, my favorite ladies: 

[Image: 2hsKy.png] [Image: m7cEo.png] [Image: yQoJS.png]

And if anyone is curious to view all of my grown Kronos here is the link to their current lab location: More pretties
[Image: gP8fW3.png] My Lab // My Scroll [Image: KnQ78.gif]
almost twin sisters! But in fact they are both 1st generation
[Image: 8uMsb.png] [Image: j2L6O.png]
[Image: WBRdh.png][Image: NKlnT.png]
i love this couple....
[Image: J263C.png][Image: cqqWg.png][Image: szqwg.png]
[Image: igO6o.png][Image: en4XR.png][Image: WBXbJ.png][Image: JQAgE.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
Handsome boy.
[Image: zhrmp.png]