• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Deer!
Heart 
Just like it states, post them here to show them off to everyone :)

I can't wait till mine grow up
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
My first deer (and she has a funny code too)!
[Image: JuMUK.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: mA1Zh.png][Image: YOjDr.png][Image: kYKxA.png][Image: ABVNp.png][Image: YUsre.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
My first one grew up. Eeeeeee

[Image: ulJcs.png]
(08-26-2020, 12:07 AM)Chaosdawn Wrote: My first one grew up. Eeeeeee

[Image: ulJcs.png]

Ooh, that one looks like an albino. :D Very nice!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
My boys!
[Image: U3Tmn.png][Image: rvO8r.png][Image: 3CLR3.png]

Girl [Image: DiYQv.png]
The first ones I've fully grown!
[Image: ZR715.png][Image: sLB2x.png]
Wow that albino is gorgeous, and wow there's different antler types, that's so cool! I can't wait to see more fur colors/shade combos.
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
Got lots of deer but these are my current favourites for each gender
[Image: 1xLfy.png][Image: yHKa8.png]

Waiting on my other babs to mature
Look at that red one! :)
[Image: clIBt.png] [Image: Ag1pv.png] [Image: da2FM.png] [Image: YTsJq.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]