• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Deer!
[Image: PaYQu.png]
YEP. Red is definitely my favourite body colour. <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
[Image: jZCpP.png]
strange boy 8)
My only boy.
[Image: mUDUX.png]

My favorite girl.
[Image: Nm4uW.png]
[Image: WBRdh.png]
i love it :heart:
My favorite boy so far
[Image: uPS87.png]

Twins - sorta
[Image: oMGR8.png][Image: zcrB9.png]

Pretty lady
[Image: gIXPe.png]
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
The best boy.  :heart: 
[Image: RABFU.png]
Did someone say best boy because clearly you must be talking about this one these two ;)
[Image: O6XCP.png] [Image: 1cyZx.png]

Also two new ladies, I love the reddish brown hue of the first one!
[Image: b4Eth.png]  [Image: ktMz1.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
some of the newer ones of my collection
[Image: lFAnA.png][Image: bGPfu.png][Image: ioN7G.png][Image: gAZnm.png]
Whoa, look at that golden boy!
Wow I love that golden male from Ladon and that beautiful black one from dustpuppy!

I'm loving these colors combos!
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]