• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fan Wiki?
So... anybody think making a fan wiki for this game? Or is it too early? I saw someone was already trying to collect info into one place for convenience, so I think a wikia would be a good idea. Maybe the earlier we do it the better!
A wikia would be useful to have. I agree, the sooner it's started, the easier it'll be to log all of the creatures the site has. I think, because there's a spreadsheet for all of the color combos being put together, the wikia doesn't have to go into extensive details; it can just provide basic, "encyclopedic" information.
Val
LabScroll | Dragons
She/Her | Pacific Time Zone (UTC−07:00)
Author | Artist
Ok, I'm hastily and haphazardly putting together a wiki now... expect results, soonish.
Oh! Haha you don't have to do it alone :) If you want/need some help getting pages set up, let me know ^^
Val
LabScroll | Dragons
She/Her | Pacific Time Zone (UTC−07:00)
Author | Artist
The earlier the better. I'm putting a link to the wiki here: Wiki
Can anyone contribute? I'd like to help a bit, if I can.
I recently added a genetics guide for Stranga Sciuros, i just need a clean picture for the marking AABB Dx
[Image: IlyLy2.png][Image: nOSPY2.png]
(08-27-2020, 02:54 AM)CHIPPER Wrote: I recently added a genetics guide for Stranga Sciuros, i just need a clean picture for the marking AABB Dx

I have one! Does this work? I tried to put it in the wiki myself but am having trouble editing it...

[Image: dG46f.png]
[Image: 2N2na3.png]my lab    •    dragon cave    [Image: 35CPU.gif]
✨ mostly active on discord! dm me at cabuso#9433 ✨
(08-27-2020, 03:35 AM)cabuso Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 02:54 AM)CHIPPER Wrote: I recently added a genetics guide for Stranga Sciuros, i just need a clean picture for the marking AABB Dx

I have one! Does this work? I tried to put it in the wiki myself but am having trouble editing it...

[Image: dG46f.png]
perfect! thank you so much! just added it to the page ^^
and yea, the wiki's editor is kind of tricky to work with, I've had some experience editing some other communities wikis so I'm used to flipping around the visual and source editor to make things look right LOL
[Image: IlyLy2.png][Image: nOSPY2.png]
I don't know, I think it'd be better if the Wiki DID go into finer details. Also including the color combo spreadsheet would be good.