• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your puppies!
So, we have a "show off your" for other creatures here. I want to see more puppies!

[Image: KjKMu.png] [Image: 2QKtr.png] [Image: FM5QD.png]

I'm making an army of pups! If you have unwanted ones, hit me up, I'm a forever home.
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
My favourite <3 

[Image: 6ClkC.png]

Some more favourites:

[Image: fIUhm.png]  [Image: UszkZ.png]  [Image: l7Jr8.png]  [Image: vrXq2.png]  [Image: 1d7h1.png]

[Image: H1fFN.png]  [Image: Dh4Ob.png]  [Image: 3sQQF.png]  [Image: HCv7Q.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I love these so much! I forsee much hoarding in my future. XD I've only just started so I only have three - one of which I picked up from the Shelter, thank you random kind person! - but I'm super excited about how they're going to turn out!

[Image: yeAZa.png][Image: x6VNZ.png][Image: By67R.png]
I have way too many so I picked my most favourite ones.

[Image: g6cbI.png][Image: QNwT2.png][Image: uKVHY.png][Image: Z5cMn.png][Image: nCJW4.png][Image: YWxUR.png][Image: yMVPD.png][Image: CKus5.png][Image: epDtP.png][Image: f5pZ4.png][Image: DtBxH.png][Image: d5mgy.png][Image: KxEPQ.png][Image: eYjWG.png][Image: 5BXmM.png][Image: JKsue.png][Image: 7gnQn.png][Image: xJjMq.png]
[Image: fejzC.png] Odd-eyed pup?! I stunted because once it adults, nobody would ever know it was.
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
(07-13-2020, 03:19 AM)animatedrose Wrote: [Image: fejzC.png] Odd-eyed pup?! I stunted because once it adults, nobody would ever know it was.

That is so cool, I never noticed that! Went to check and my three current juveniles are odd-eyed too, but I also found some juveniles without this trait. In the examples I found, the odd-eyed had red or black fur and the "normal" ones light blue or white (unless my screen is too bad to see properly).
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I think these are my prettiest pups so far :3
[Image: S8mS7.png][Image: 4OFyR.png][Image: wBkQa.png][Image: 6NFp9.png][Image: cpgWy.png]
Plus  these little pups look like they'll grow up cute :3
[Image: 85BPO.png][Image: tuRMA.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
This girl deserves her name:

[Image: sydty.png]

I love how vibrant she is!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Finally I found the thread for pubbers!!!!! I joined, like, two days ago and if anything ever happened to Hundos as a species I'd go feral.

[Image: FYRVr3.png]  [Image: eiO1x3.png]

Got these two from trades, thank you whoever gave me them for 10 gold apiece QvQ <3
[Image: uJRhg3.png][Image: 5vD1d3.png][Image: g6PnF2.png]
Consider clicking my little ones! Thank you!!
Self-Proclaimed Suna Hundo Enthusiast, Government Assigned Alsalto Researcher
Wrong coat for my lineage, but I really like her natural look:
[Image: NFAwf3.png]