• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Pangolin mole?! I'm already in love!
Omg I would love them to be badgers!! That's so exciting!!

Honestly, though, armadillos or pangolins would be pretty great too.
Creature!!!!!!
Bringing the chaos into this future
(he/they/nya)
Fictive.
Fairy armadillo?
Oh, not-so-naked mole rats!! The variation in fur length is so cute. a definite favorite :’o
There seems to be a very small number of them with a Star mole's nose, but it seems to be rather rare. Maybe a trait similar to Nebulas' Clouds and Bekos' ciemo?
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
[squees silently] Pangolin!
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
I'm thinking the nose is a single-genotype trait, sort of like the wings and horns on Ebena Kuranto. For example, aaBBCc would have it, but any other genotype for the trait wouldn't. I think they're cool, because they have the badger-ish flattened body type.
I was a nuclear medicine technologist for many years.  I'm now retired and playing online games.
I love them thanks

I named this one Sonic because it's a blue hedgehog (or rather pangolin but either way blue + spikes), or at least the juvenile coloration was just blue... I literally gasped in delight at the adult form
[Image: ONNY43.png]
how cuuuteee
InugamiChi 犬神チ
─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───
[Image: kDCyt1.png][Image: zmGIR1.png][Image: 07ujK1.png][Image: O2HDm1.png][Image: y1ceT1.png][Image: I504o1.png][Image: saGuJ1.png][Image: 4H0Ll1.png]