• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Hello! I am a brand new user who really wants the cat and sould like to donate gold to help unlock the description but I do not know how. I also do not know what it'a capsule looks like. Does anyone have a picture of it?
Clicks Appreciated!
[Image: 9xnjJ2.png][Image: Iqino2.png][Image: GUu3L2.png][Image: ZaUnV2.png][Image: tvDBq1.png][Image: 97RTU1.png][Image: u0H1s1.png][Image: ZUIvN1.png][Image: IZ2YS1.png]
(10-18-2023, 05:46 AM)Vega Wrote: Hello! I am a brand new user who really wants the cat and sould like to donate gold to help unlock the description but I do not know how. I also do not know what it'a capsule looks like. Does anyone have a picture of it?

Welcome! The lab notes will become available for donation 14 days after the release so you still have some time to save up to contribute! There will usually be a post in this news thread and an announcement on discord when that happens so keep an eye out :)

Here´s a pic of all event capsules and what they turn into:
[Image: image.png?ex=6541f6ed&is=652f81ed&hm=51f...343c66eda&]
I can't remember from the last events: will the new capsules be available in the Genome Splicer this first season for purchase or are they exclusive to the random chance of the Cupboard?
(10-18-2023, 02:49 PM)God's Princess Wrote: I can't remember from the last events: will the new capsules be available in the Genome Splicer this first season for purchase or are they exclusive to the random chance of the Cupboard?
They will become available in the splicer when the labnotes are unlocked, so they should be available in the splicer for a while.
the adults are so aweseome, ty Spriters and everyone evolved!
Arda Vostos are my new favs, besides looking gorgeous they look so much like a species in my latest books that I just have to love them XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
[Image: MFAbc3.png]

Now will you look at this beautiful creature! Fantastic work, Mizuchi, Arda is definitely one of my favorite species on the site; the flowing mane looks awesome, especially the brass/green and blue/crimson.
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
The spritework on the owls is WILD, what a wonderful job!! Also, those cats. >:D
not sure where to ask this so i'm going here but is this supposed to be possible???
[Image: bb6ef9e9179288336f05b680c575003118322996.png]
(10-24-2023, 01:49 PM)Ruitethewingedfox5 Wrote: not sure where to ask this so i'm going here but is this supposed to be possible???
[Image: bb6ef9e9179288336f05b680c575003118322996.png]

I assume it is, the new Furioza Vizago can also breed with the Lanuga Vizago: https://finaloutpost.net/pedigree/xCwOb
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Is there any way for me to do the Halloween quest without having done the rest of the quests as I would like to get the badge. I've only done the first quest so far as I wanted to spend a few months breeding my creatures and getting used to the site before doing all the quests. Or is that not how you get the event badge?