• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
[Image: dpRoG1.png][Image: hgTGX1.png][Image: ZtSTc1.png][Image: jySGP1.png][Image: FbzvT1.png][Image: TQMME1.png]

These capsules will flood for 48 hours and continue to be available until November 15th.

Make sure you check out the newest quest to unlock the rest of the event!  A huge thank you to tehfishey for coding the holiday game this year, as I was not able to do so due to my schedule.  And many thanks to our writers and artists for once again knocking it out of the park!
Weee tysm to everyone involved and happy SpoOktober! ^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Super excited to see what these will grow into! Happy Spooktober everyone!
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
Great. Completely locked and will miss these. Wonderful. Have a nice day.
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
(10-15-2023, 03:53 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: Great. Completely locked and will miss these. Wonderful. Have a nice day.

the first post states that these new capsules will flood for 48 hours and be available in the cupboard until 15th November.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Apologies for the salt, not in the best mood today because of a plumbing issue. I read that as OCTOBER 15, not November, and was thinking they went away today. I dumped all my older capsules to get these for nothing then. This day WILL end soon. haha! Thanks!
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
I’m so excited for these, the hatchlings look very promising! Especially interested to see the new spooky owls, and the two new creatures look stunning already!
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
these all look so neat! excited to see what they turn into. Based on the hatchling description I wonder how many limbs these guys are going to have
[Image: wof4f1.png]
Oh my gosh the little owl chicks look SO cute!!
Thankyou for the awesome critters!
• she/her • infj • scorpio •
LinkTree
♡ Nursery: Peer | Nemo | Yarold
I'm lovin' them already even though mine haven't hatched yet. Especially the cat type.
Heck..they're all cool