• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
oh, how sweet the new cats are! and as usual i am sooo curious, how all will look like as adult!
thanks a lot!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
[Image: MFAbc2.png]

So my first Arda just reached juvenile stage and MAN I love the colors! Super excited to see the adult stage now!
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
Aaah I'm so late to the party! Time to break out the growth serum and click multiplier I guess... at least I won't have to wait so long to see the adults. Happy Spooktober!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
All of these creatures look so cool, I'm excited to see what the Silenta Spuristo winds up looking like. 
I also LOVE the Arda Vosto- definitely going to be collecting some of those! Amazing work~
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
These are gorgeous, really loving the wolf and cat. Thank you to those who worked on them! :)
Limaka Breeder
"It takes courage to let down your armor, to welcome people to see you as you are." - Divine Rivals
May be a stupid question (I'm a bloody noob here), but when will we get a 'description' so to say, like the ones you can view when clicking other creature's species, for these guys? ?
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
(10-17-2023, 11:15 AM)Scyfir Wrote: May be a stupid question (I'm a bloody noob here), but when will we get a 'description' so to say, like the ones you can view when clicking other creature's species, for these guys? ?

This applies to all new releases:

2 weeks after a new species is dropped, the creature notes can become unlocked by reaching a set gold goal (ex: 60,000g+) that is contributed to by the whole community. Once the goal is reached (anywhere between a few days to a week.. or an hour LOL), you'll be able to access the gene predictor tool :)
Elysia (e-lee-sha) - She/Her
[Image: jBVZ73.png]
This is my first Halloween event so I don't know, now that the flood of these creatures is over where will I be able to get more capsules of them?
(10-17-2023, 03:27 PM)CosmicStarDust Wrote: This is my first Halloween event so I don't know, now that the flood of these creatures is over where will I be able to get more capsules of them?

you can still get them in the cupboard. ^^ but since they're new they'll most likely get snatched up pretty quickly.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
<3 they are all really beautiful! thanks a lot!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]