• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Yep! You can play the last quest in the list (which is this event quest) without playing previous quests.
(10-29-2023, 04:36 AM)Corteo Wrote: Yep!  You can play the last quest in the list (which is this event quest) without playing previous quests.
ok cool thanks for the reply. Does the event quest require spaces for capsules?
Donations are now being accepted towards the NR lab notes! 
Once these are unlocked, the community will have access to the genes and the top donators will be listed on the leaderboard :D

Arda Vosto:
https://finaloutpost.net/world/labnotes/0UWte DONE
https://finaloutpost.net/labnotes/view/a...nformation

Furioza Vizago:
https://finaloutpost.net/world/labnotes/hH2RQ DONE
https://finaloutpost.net/labnotes/view/furioza-vizago

Silenta Spuristo:

https://finaloutpost.net/world/labnotes/4upmp DONE
https://finaloutpost.net/labnotes/view/silenta-spuristo
Elysia (e-lee-sha) - She/Her
[Image: jBVZ73.png]
How long are the Halloweenies available in the Genome Splicer? I thought they vanish after Halloween but I might remember that wrong. And do the prices stay or is 50 gold a special low Halloween price?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(11-02-2023, 03:36 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: How long are the Halloweenies available in the Genome Splicer? I thought they vanish after Halloween but I might remember that wrong. And do the prices stay or is 50 gold a special low Halloween price?
According to Cort´s post they will be available until the 15th. They should stay at that price while they are there afaik.
(11-03-2023, 02:26 AM)Virida Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 03:36 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: How long are the Halloweenies available in the Genome Splicer? I thought they vanish after Halloween but I might remember that wrong. And do the prices stay or is 50 gold a special low Halloween price?
According to Cort´s post they will be available until the 15th. They should stay at that price while they are there afaik.

I've seen the price fluctuate a little, but just 45 to 50 and back.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Have been away for a bit .. so tickled I came back in time to get these.
Artwork is Amazing!
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
i have a couple of questions, if i may...
my mind isn't what it used to be, so if there was something about a time frame for when two or more sub-species could breed after their discovery, i don't remember it. so i was wondering when/if the two subs of Vizago might be able to cross?
on a separate note, i got a message that i couldn't do the quest because i was capsule/egg locked. but then when i Did the quest, there wasn't really a Reason for the previous message... unless i messed up some where and there was Supposed to be something where i got a critter? not saying i Have to get one, i'm just trying to make sure i didn't screw up some place that caused me not when i should have gotten one...

if that makes any sense... like i said, my brain is more fluff than stuff these days so blame that if i seem like a nerf. XD;;
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
(11-09-2023, 10:12 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: i have a couple of questions, if i may...
my mind isn't what it used to be, so if there was something about a time frame for when two or more sub-species could breed after their discovery, i don't remember it. so i was wondering when/if the two subs of Vizago might be able to cross?
on a separate note, i got a message that i couldn't do the quest because i was capsule/egg locked. but then when i Did the quest, there wasn't really a Reason for the previous message... unless i messed up some where and there was Supposed to be something where i got a critter? not saying i Have to get one, i'm just trying to make sure i didn't screw up some place that caused me not when i should have gotten one...

if that makes any sense... like i said, my brain is more fluff than stuff these days so blame that if i seem like a nerf. XD;;
The two vizago species can crossbreed, although I could imagine that the likelihood of a capsule being produced and which parent species will be produced will shift with the halloween event ending and the solstice event beginning sometime in December. Otherwise there is no time limit or anything on when they will be able to interbreed, just as with the regular species, e.g. the felos.
There currently is not a hybrid species that the breeding could result in.

The warning about being capslocked is always on the quest page if you are at full capacity, regardless of whether the next quest will result in getting capsules or not, it is more of a general warning of "you can do the quest but you won´t be able to pick up any caps if there are any". If a quest does give capsules and you are locked when you finish it you will always be able to pick them up at a later point by returning to the quest. Since we don´t have any critters that can only be gotten in a limited "there and gone" fashion, holiday quests generally are unlikely to give out capsules, or would only give capsules that can also be obtained in a different way later on.
(11-09-2023, 10:56 PM)Virida Wrote: The two vizago species can crossbreed, although I could imagine that the likelihood of a capsule being produced and which parent species will be produced will shift with the halloween event ending and the solstice event beginning sometime in December. Otherwise there is no time limit or anything on when they will be able to interbreed, just as with the regular species, e.g. the felos.
There currently is not a hybrid species that the breeding could result in.

The warning about being capslocked is always on the quest page if you are at full capacity, regardless of whether the next quest will result in getting capsules or not, it is more of a general warning of "you can do the quest but you won´t be able to pick up any caps if there are any". If a quest does give capsules and you are locked when you finish it you will always be able to pick them up at a later point by returning to the quest. Since we don´t have any critters that can only be gotten in a limited "there and gone" fashion, holiday quests generally are unlikely to give out capsules, or would only give capsules that can also be obtained in a different way later on.

oh, i meant that i thought that being a new sub-species, it would need a sort of grace period before it could do anything fancy in the breeding area at all. that's what i meant when i was talking about the time frame... that possibly something's still too new to make viable offspring and/or possibly crossbreed with another sub-species.
but thank you. the rest (and even the misunderstanding) served to be informative. i wasn't even thinking of them as "event creatures". good to know in any case, right? ^^
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121