• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Off Your Fluganta Ratos!
Here's mine! She is my first ever creature- Still a baby atm!
[Image: bndWL.png]
The babies are adorable
She/her | Instagram | Deviantart
[Image: kwGn2.gif]
The Ratos are my favorite species on this website, so here are my favorites of my Ratos!

[Image: W5ohE.png]
[Image: 17gMf.png]
[Image: OHEp6.png]
[Image: YBjPo.png]
[Image: aZrGQ.png]
[Image: 3VOWT.png]
In celebration of reaching 300 ratos, I wanted to show off some of my favorites! These birds are criminally underrated in my opinion!

[Image: 1snsn.png]
First, here is my monthly raffle custom creature. She's special to me because she’s the first creature I made when the predictor tool was released, and I used her as the example image on the wiki for Ratos. Her genetics are relatively rare, so I’m really happy I could finally add her to my Rato family! Maybe someday I’ll get the matching male ^^

Below are some of the other pretty bbys!

[Image: XPyQp.png][Image: beiOy.png][Image: pPUTB.png][Image: KJyGW.png]
[Image: sL2Y7.png][Image: G1gzh.png][Image: QaIcZ.png][Image: y6arj.png]
[Image: EAQVy.png][Image: C2Z7x.png][Image: 7swmL.png]

And some honorable mention codes!

https://finaloutpost.net/view/MAXej
https://finaloutpost.net/view/8xMEI
https://finaloutpost.net/view/TOYBh
https://finaloutpost.net/view/bOxf1
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
(12-06-2020, 03:21 AM)milo Wrote: [Image: KJyGW.png]
This one is shockingly good! What a lovely girl. :D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(12-06-2020, 03:21 AM)milo Wrote: First, here is my monthly raffle custom creature. 

The what now??
(12-08-2020, 12:30 PM)Chaosdawn Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 03:21 AM)milo Wrote: First, here is my monthly raffle custom creature. 

The what now??

This is probably not the place to answer this, but over on the official TFO discord there are end-of-the-month raffles and Cort generously raffles off a chance to win a fully custom creature. Any species, any genetics!! I was one of the winners last month and requested that cute honey-themed rato ^^

To keep this on topic, here are some cute birdies with matching tails and necks:

[Image: Bz2Mt.png][Image: gdBBi.png][Image: MjwLQ.png][Image: 51S75.png][Image: KviGV.png][Image: GuQDE.png]
[Image: cj26B.png][Image: lat1k.png][Image: w5xWP.png][Image: ror7I.png][Image: wHSSI.png][Image: YGrSc.png][Image: Rs9K4.png][Image: JphIp.png][Image: thtGB.png]
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
Wanted to show off some cute white and off-white combos I've gotten recently! The ones with the gold necks feel so cottage core to me hahaha ^^
[Image: q1kpk.png] [Image: Dmw7g.png] [Image: p7S7s.png] [Image: h83kQ.png] [Image: TqTbR.png] [Image: epXAo.png]

[Image: 4u6p7.png]
Bonus all black rato!
In celebration of 500 ratos, here are some cuties!!!

[Image: tpwuS3.png] [Image: 4B8Qt3.png] [Image: XVnYZ3.png] [Image: 17Eii3.png]
some of my fave Ratos. ~

[Image: V4AnS3.png][Image: VM65Q3.png][Image: iEOxi3.png]
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Just bought this handsome bird with a great code:
[Image: b00kC3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]