• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Off Your Fluganta Ratos!
Since I currently have the largest flock, I figured I should be the one to make this thread. Fluganta ratos might not be as flashy as saltantas or cielarka cimos, but they do come in some lovely color variations.

[Image: Oom4D.png] I like the contrast of the black with the white neck ring.

[Image: rbDTH.png] The neck and tail really stand out against the white body.
I love my first female:
[Image: PHbNP.png]

This is her son:
[Image: XhHob.png]

And I also like this unrelated one:
[Image: nxMIh.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I didn't have many chickens before but I do now...

[Image: ua458.png][Image: 8QMyn.png][Image: ZF26m.png][Image: wnYNa.png]

Also waiting on these to grow up, but I think they look super cute as babies

[Image: Dezab.png][Image: TSGRN.png][Image: Dsl6I.png][Image: xFgrr.png][Image: LW9Cy.png]
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
[Image: UwFQ5.png] [Image: dXYff.png]

These two lovely violet ladies are currently my favorites!
managed some good kids 8) 
[Image: ykWgY.png][Image: P63XK.png][Image: btGxx.png][Image: sXFqp.png]

@/Danafox that first boy is absolutely stunning, vibrant blue on white is such a good combination !!
@/dustpuppy i love her too! since their wings are kinda membranous she really rocks the “true bat” sort of look with that dark coloring !
@/Paintra they match so well and the first one is stunning with the slight contrast between the darker purples and her greenish tinged plumage !
These two shot right up to the top of my fav list after the update:
[Image: htFDq.png]  [Image: U97lQ.png]

I also like the more earthy tones of these two:
  [Image: geqbP.png]  [Image: o5BoC.png]

And let's not forget the ladies:
[Image: 4EDzD.png]  [Image: sUGoO.png]  [Image: Vi5qB.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I like that this one of mine is all one color :3

[Image: FOPCA.png]

I'm excited waiting for her baby with this gentleman to come out of its capsule:

[Image: ZkhAY.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
More pretties:
[Image: ckkK4.png]  [Image: muZHj.png]  [Image: YPph2.png]  [Image: g5qfm.png] [Image: GBPim.png] [Image: Y9nxP.png]

My babies~!

[Image: 9nUFP.png] [Image: JXAWC.png] [Image: AxmV5.png] [Image: 2fUio.png] [Image: pQofC.png]
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
My favorite two :blush:

[Image: eyXqC.png]
[Image: LoI1K.png]
[Image: Niyaka.png]