• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween Season 2024
Ugh, the games are pretty complicated, at least for me lol.
2048 does not really react to my mouse, sometimes the squares move, mostly not, but at least I know games like that and know what it is supposed to be^^
Crush the Candy?? Are we supposed to click on everything besides apples??
Mastermind no idea how to play it, even so I know the original and read what was posted here. Whenever I enter a code it says 'command not found' 
Ok, found out I have to write check before the letters^^ 0 is wrong, _ is correct? place or only letter? And then lower letters ugh. Ok, too much for my little brain xD
Mindsweeper is the only one I could handle if I would like it and were good at it haha.
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(Yesterday, 04:54 PM)Shark Wrote: It's based on the Mastermind game, which often uses colored pegs instead of letters or numbers. But the general idea is the same! I wrote up a little guide on the Discord, so let me copy-paste that over...

I'm not the best player at this (I don't go anywhere near hard mode, haha), but it's a fun little logic puzzle, and hopefully this walk-through helps clarify things a bit!
ah, okay. i knew Of the game mastermind but i don't think i actually ever played it? it Kind of looks like a game called "code breaker" though.
which i suck at. [chuckles]
so even explained, eyah, think i'll stick to the less intimidating ones for now. thanks though!

(Yesterday, 10:04 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Ugh, the games are pretty complicated, at least for me lol.
2048 does not really react to my mouse, sometimes the squares move, mostly not, but at least I know games like that and know what it is supposed to be^^
Crush the Candy?? Are we supposed to click on everything besides apples??
Mastermind no idea how to play it, even so I know the original and read what was posted here. Whenever I enter a code it says 'command not found' 
Ok, found out I have to write check before the letters^^ 0 is wrong, _ is correct? place or only letter? And then lower letters ugh. Ok, too much for my little brain xD
Mindsweeper is the only one I could handle if I would like it and were good at it haha.

use your arrow keys on the keyboard. i had trouble with the mouse too until i just went, huh... i wonder. they worked great.
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Steam: 412706121