• 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
TFO Peer Review Click Site
Now that the forum site has finally given me an activation link, I wanted to ask if anyone else has this particular problem when it comes to trying you log into your TFO account on Peer Review? If so, is this avoidable somehow? This has happened to me time and time again since the recode.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jOj6y2P...sp=sharing
At first glance it looks like TFO isn't allowing cookies in frames from Peer Review, so no TFO state (including metadata on the form you try to log in with) "sticks". This would be something TFO would have to change so it works and actually isn't anything the site owner here can fix. Could I trouble you to open a small bug report in the Bugs section about it? <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm.png]
(09-06-2024, 10:52 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: At first glance it looks like TFO isn't allowing cookies in frames from Peer Review, so no TFO state (including metadata on the form you try to log in with) "sticks". This would be something TFO would have to change so it works and actually isn't anything the site owner here can fix. Could I trouble you to open a small bug report in the Bugs section about it? <3

Sure I can do that, I just make a thread to do so right?
Yep!
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
(09-06-2024, 06:38 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: Yep!

And submitted!
I get no confirmation after submitting my lab, is this supposed to happen? I'm not sure if my creatures were added otherwise
(09-08-2024, 04:11 PM)Foxfire Wrote: I get no confirmation after submitting my lab, is this supposed to happen? I'm not sure if my creatures were added otherwise

That's normal. If you're worried about it (e.g. I for one don't always trust myself not having clicked 'Cancel' instead XD), you can enter your lab again and look at which checkboxes are checked.
(09-08-2024, 04:18 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(09-08-2024, 04:11 PM)Foxfire Wrote: I get no confirmation after submitting my lab, is this supposed to happen? I'm not sure if my creatures were added otherwise

That's normal. If you're worried about it (e.g. I for one don't always trust myself not having clicked 'Cancel' instead XD), you can enter your lab again and look at which checkboxes are checked.
That's a good way to look at it! Many thanks :)