• 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
TFO Peer Review Click Site
came to report this as well, getting the same error.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Smile 
The site seems to be back now.
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
I'm able to load my critters on the site but can't click any creatures as it's just a black space.
Since the recode I am unable to get this site to read my lab.

On discord, two other users who can't recover their forum passwords have reported the same. Nothing works. Even trying a whole new browser does nothing. The site is broken.
Same here, I had posted it in bugs before. The site does not import my lab anymore.
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
So, same with me, but mostly I wanted to post that I'm stumped. NEMO's is using the same old API and I didn't touch it; once this API bug thread was fixed, NEMO's just went back to working.

I do see that it's trying to do something with null codes for some reason, and I can see it has some undefined index errors:

Code:
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: code in <b>/var/www/html/api/creature/fetch.php</b> on line <b>111</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: imgsrc in <b>/var/www/html/api/creature/fetch.php</b> on line <b>112</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: gotten in <b>/var/www/html/api/creature/fetch.php</b> on line <b>113</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: name in <b>/var/www/html/api/creature/fetch.php</b> on line <b>114</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: growthLevel in <b>/var/www/html/api/creature/fetch.php</b> on line <b>115</b><br />

The latter may be causing the former?

Peer Review is on GitHub: https://github.com/TehFishey/tfo-peer-review - and the undefined errors are in this file: https://github.com/TehFishey/tfo-peer-re.../fetch.php

But I don't have the bandwidth to diagnose this further (and, honestly, my pull request from months ago still hasn't been touched, so I'm not even sure it would necessarily help if we diagnose the issue).
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm.png]
So, I think I narrowed this down a bit more. "Fixing" this on the TFO side is gnarly and gross; for Peer Review it would be a one line change (adding an unset($imports['creatures']) here).

That said, this is because the API has subtly changed and so I'm conspiring with Corteo how to fix this. This might take a few more days of to-and-fro, though, because it's not at all trivial to get the 'creatures' key out of the API response without it being a massive hack. :( I've proposed a code change to TFO, but it's not very good, so I'm expecting multiple iterations of improvements before it's merged in.
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
We've decided to go with an ugly fix on our end that we'll probably regret further down the line.

We're currently bundling some fixes, so this will take a bit longer to roll out, but I'll give another heads-up to this thread once it hits production.
This should work again!
I can confirm it is functional!