• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
As you may have already noticed, a new species has been discovered!  Sorry for the late announcement, I was dodging fireworks outside.  Happy new years!
[Image: o5aqf1.png][Image: KNAQA1.png]
Happy new year!!! I'm excited for the new critter!
A pleasure to meet you.
Perhaps we could collaborate on a creature we both share an interest with?
[Image: VPB5j3.png][Image: QCb5N2.png][Image: buu8t.png][Image: i29bP3.png]
Rainy and windy here. But, Happy New Years!
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]
More Frakasos! I can’t wait!
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
(01-01-2023, 01:37 AM)Corteo Wrote:
As you may have already noticed, a new species has been discovered!  Sorry for the late announcement, I was dodging fireworks outside.  Happy new years!
[Image: o5aqf1.png][Image: KNAQA1.png]
Very exciting!  Although, almost all of these awesome creatures are new to me. lol  Happy New Year to everyone!  Be safe!
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
Happy New Years and Thank you for the New Species :)
Happy New Year
[Image: EEybR1.png][Image: ceEfK1.png][Image: MiU2T1.png][Image: q1imF1.png][Image: ARy7H1.png]
[Image: 14304149.gif][Image: 14306132.gif][Image: 14306140.gif][Image: 14306210.gif]
huh, new Hyena variant? thanks a lot and happy new year!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
happy new year thanx for the sick beasts

[Image: DrQgP3.png][Image: J9hao3.png][Image: Hz5hN3.png][Image: hZCZP3.png][Image: E5I2S3.png]
Happy New Year!

These are going to be permanent, right? It's not part of the Winter Solstice release?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]