• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Aaaaah my first Degela Koro to grow up is the cutest! I wish we could already show them off. Now to keep my fingers crossed for a black hyena with stripes...
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I haven't seen a single one so far D: I hope I can grab one before they disappear
(12-24-2022, 12:39 AM)frankenstein Wrote: I haven't seen a single one so far D: I hope I can grab one before they disappear

Try at the top of the hour, or right at every 5 minute drop (in case you're not already doing that). There are also some for trade in the Market. Good hunting!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(12-24-2022, 11:58 AM)dustpuppy Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 12:39 AM)frankenstein Wrote: I haven't seen a single one so far D: I hope I can grab one before they disappear

Try at the top of the hour, or right at every 5 minute drop (in case you're not already doing that). There are also some for trade in the Market. Good hunting!

Thanks! I managed to grab a few of each early in the morning c:
hyena pupy

[Image: DrQgP3.png][Image: J9hao3.png][Image: Hz5hN3.png][Image: hZCZP3.png][Image: E5I2S3.png]
Wait, why do the Osta Frakasos have a gene for... does that mean... *runs to the click thread* oooh!

(01-04-2023, 07:00 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Wait, why do the Osta Frakasos have a gene for... does that mean... *runs to the click thread* oooh!

So which gene is 'antlers yes'? They have a fairly confused setup.
(01-05-2023, 07:35 AM)GuesssWho Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 07:00 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Wait, why do the Osta Frakasos have a gene for... does that mean... *runs to the click thread* oooh!

The Osta Frakasos actually never have any! But they can breed with the Rida Frakasos, which do sometimes have antlers (see their species description, or look at grown Rida Frakasos in the Click Thread!), so they need the gene for compatibility.

Compare the Glacia Alsaltos, who have a 'Fire' gene, even though they never display fire markings like the Klara Alsaltos that they can breed with (and conversely, the Klara Alsaltos have an 'Ice' gene, even though they never display ice markings). :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(01-05-2023, 03:17 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 07:35 AM)GuesssWho Wrote:

The Osta Frakasos actually never have any! But they can breed with the Rida Frakasos, which do sometimes have antlers (see their species description, or look at grown Rida Frakasos in the Click Thread!), so they need the gene for compatibility.

Compare the Glacia Alsaltos, who have a 'Fire' gene, even though they never display fire markings like the Klara Alsaltos that they can breed with (and conversely, the Klara Alsaltos have an 'Ice' gene, even though they never display ice markings). :)

Aaah I love it, this is what I'm here for!

Will the Rida Frakaso vanish at the 15th as well or do they stay available over the year?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^