• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A little Solstice cheer is here to enjoy!
That should be fixed. So sorry!
Fun fact, there is a second badge. It's not that hard to get but you can only get it after acquiring the first. Any guesses?
(12-15-2022, 03:21 PM)Corteo Wrote: Fun fact, there is a second badge.  It's not that hard to get but you can only get it after acquiring the first.  Any guesses?

I managed to get it the way I thought it would be, but not sure if it's the exact way... :D I played level 6 of the drink mixer.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(12-15-2022, 04:16 PM)Zeyh Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 03:21 PM)Corteo Wrote: Fun fact, there is a second badge.  It's not that hard to get but you can only get it after acquiring the first.  Any guesses?

I managed to get it the way I thought it would be, but not sure if it's the exact way... :D I played level 6 of the drink mixer.

Any clues how to get the first badge?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(12-15-2022, 08:58 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Any clues how to get the first badge?
There is a progress bar for it on the drink mixer page
(12-16-2022, 12:40 AM)Virida Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 08:58 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Any clues how to get the first badge?
There is a progress bar for it on the drink mixer page

Oops yes it even says so right there, I must have had too many of those mixed drinks! PEBCAK strikes again.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
wonderful! i run to te quest.
Merry christmas guys! ^W^
Apparently getting the second glass for the badge has nothing to do with separating enough drinks to get the first badge.

I'm enjoying this holiday game. Cheers! *Raises glass with unknown liquid*
I love the present slider game, but it's rather difficult when you are color blind. just slide till you get something, LOL

Also, is there a trophy for gifting this year?
[Image: ejiTd2.png][Image: iBNe02.png][Image: EBekm2.png][Image: C25hw1.png][Image: Or4P91.png][Image: YY3yn1.png][Image: I6et21.png][Image: 32lZr1.png][Image: sTiej1.png]
(12-21-2022, 06:43 AM)LadyWhiteOwl Wrote: I love the present slider game, but it's rather difficult when you are color blind. just slide till you get something, LOL 

Also, is there a trophy for gifting this year?
There is no trophy for gifting, the badge is tied to the drink mixer game

We do strive to include options that take colour blindness into account but sadly we did not have enough time to do so for the present slider last year. The old code is a bit...touchy (aka held together by hopes and prayers) so we opted to not change - and potentially break - it but we have more accessibility options on our list for improvements in the recode! But the drink mixer, sudoku and tetris games should all be playable even with colourblindness so hopefully you find enough opportunity to get sorted presents :)