• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A little Solstice cheer is here to enjoy!
Agree with, Kiwiana and AMPratt.
These Games are HARD and I SWEAR "Flappy Bird" has gotten MUCH harder, than last year.

PS:
Even kind of awful at Sliding Gifts, but am better at that than the other two. LOL
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
Agree with everyone else. Flappy Bird is so difficult it takes me several games to get ONE present.
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
Anyone know what the interval is on sending gifts to someone? I thought it was a day, but either it's longer or I forgot what time I sent yesterday.
(12-13-2022, 01:11 PM)Morgrim Wrote: Anyone know what the interval is on sending gifts to someone? I thought it was a day, but either it's longer or I forgot what time I sent yesterday.

it's 48 hours if I remember.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(12-13-2022, 12:40 PM)graveworm Wrote: Agree with everyone else. Flappy Bird is so difficult it takes me several games to get ONE present.

For flappy birdo you get one unsorted present for every 10 points in the game; each passed column gives 1 and each giftbox 10 points. There is always one giftbox within the first 3-5 columns so if you just go for that gift box no matter where it is - even if getting it means crashing - you will always get one gift per game and can just restart. With that strategy you get one unsorted present roughly every 15 seconds which isn´t bad imo and makes amassing unsorted presents pretty easy.
I LOVE the new drink sorting game. It's super relaxing and chill
hyperfixation can be exchanged for serotonin
Away
This is the problem - I rarely even make it past the first or second column without crashing because I find it so difficult to control. It’s unbelievably frustrating to have to restart the game 10-15 times just to get enough points for one unsorted present.
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
you can also purchase unsorted presents, if you scroll down a lil and click "Purchase Presents", for 5 gold each.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(12-14-2022, 05:02 AM)graveworm Wrote: This is the problem - I rarely even make it past the first or second column without crashing because I find it so difficult to control. It’s unbelievably frustrating to have to restart the game 10-15 times just to get enough points for one unsorted present.
If you play on pc do not use the spacebar to control the bird, it has a much higher "jump" than a mouseclick or a tap in the mobile version.
Anyone tried the Sudoku yet - Is it working? I'm getting a 'to add page to database' error message? White screen with just the notice atop it after picking the tab for Sudoku.

Thank you for bringing back a super fun event like this again and thank you for the new drink sorter. It's a lot of fun!