• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A little Solstice cheer is here to enjoy!
Season greetings to all of you!

As you may have noticed, past Solstice creatures have been slowly filtering into the cupboard. And today, we have a special surprise: a Solstice quest!

You can find it on the Quests page: https://finaloutpost.net/quests/.

Completing this quest will unlock the Solstice event, which includes some old favorites...and perhaps something new!

(What about new creatures, you say? Well... Let's just wait and see what the season brings, shall we?)
Hmmm
The Solstice button seems to lead to the homepage instead?

first post yay
Yay! I've been looking forward to this.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Thank you!
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]
oh, great! thanks!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Merry Christmas, Everyone! :)

Thank you for the Quest.
-Hugs
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Thank you for the event
I've been looking forward to the Flappy Bird game all year, now I can finally play it! I can't wait to send out some presents :)
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
why are those two games SO difficult to play? can we have someting a bit easy as well please :p
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(12-12-2022, 11:57 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: why are those two games SO difficult to play? Can we have something a bit easy as well please :p

What they said. I'm no good at these games. >.<
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]