• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
I love both, but funny enough the sloths are so darn cute and I wasn't expecting those. *will hoard both of course*
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
So what happens if I breen Suna to Luna? Do I get a Big Kahuna Hundo??
[Image: t5CGl3.png][Image: WDLB73.png][Image: YXCvH3.png][Image: eT6us3.png]
Am I the only one who wishes the females were flipped so the couples would face each other?
My Lab | My Keep
(07-19-2021, 11:40 AM)Nikikeya Wrote: So what happens if I breen Suna to Luna?  Do I get a Big Kahuna Hundo??

Ooooh! That actually works!

Update: my pair gave me a Luna capsule.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
SLOTHS! SLOTHS! I'm so happy!
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
SLOTHBATS... Or would they be sugarsloths? Either way, I love them.
Luna Hundos are perfect spooky doggos. I've seen a handful already and I love how their colors are a bit different from Suna Hundos, but they have similar traits. I saw a purple one just now. Awesome. :D
[Image: N01Up1.png][Image: 6q1q01.png][Image: rColo1.png][Image: LHUFF1.png][Image: LCJpb1.png]
How or when do we donate to unlock the notes?
(07-22-2021, 08:00 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: How or when do we donate to unlock the notes?

it's always exactly 2 weeks after a new release comes out, so should be next Friday the 30th. :) now if I remember correctly, when the time comes head to the creatures species page under World > Creature Notes and there will be a certain amount of gold that needs to be reached by the players donations, once the goal is met you can no longer donate. hope that helps!
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(07-22-2021, 03:11 PM)Zeyhxi Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 08:00 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: How or when do we donate to unlock the notes?

it's always exactly 2 weeks after a new release comes out, so should be next Friday the 30th. :) now if I remember correctly, when the time comes head to the creatures species page under World > Creature Notes and there will be a certain amount of gold that needs to be reached by the players donations, once the goal is met you can no longer donate. hope that helps!

Thank you. I didn't know that. Perhaps it should be announced here?
Very cute, and fearsome. I like the contrast between both critters, and the leaping pose for the Lunas rocks. :D
Fun fact: I just now read about the Dormema Ventreto's patagia.
I thought they were resting in baskets/cloths XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^