• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOILERS || Quest support
(07-02-2024, 05:42 PM)shurikenfox Wrote: I hate to be coming back to this thread so soon. I’m having trouble recording data of creatures…how do you "submit" data for the "A Knock on Your Door’s" "Submitting Your Data" part of the quest? 

I have raised multiple Klara, a Floro, and other species from capsulehood since I got to that part of the quest, and it’s still saying I have 5 specimens yet to submit. Do I have to raise one from every group detailed before it allows me to submit that data? (I haven’t raised a fish or avian from capsulehood yet.)

Yes, you submit them all at the same time. While you're doing that, make sure the creatures you're raising are either from the cupboard, genome splicer or bred by you personally - if the capsule comes from someone else's lab, it won't count. Once you've got all of them, you can submit. See more discussion on page 5 of this thread. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm.png]
(07-03-2024, 08:09 PM)Hela Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 05:16 AM)Ashlaegl Wrote: Thank you everyone for the patience in trying to give us clues. I almost gave up but I thought I'd try just one more time... about 10 one-more-time's later, I finally managed to figure it out and solved the cipher.
Appreciate it very much.
Nothing comes out with decryption, can I have the cipher in person?

The message is different for each person, so you need to share which one you have first. That said, have you tried a brute-force decoder, like this one that I linked two posts above yours?
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
I deciphered it
(07-03-2024, 09:17 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 05:42 PM)shurikenfox Wrote: I hate to be coming back to this thread so soon. I’m having trouble recording data of creatures…how do you "submit" data for the "A Knock on Your Door’s" "Submitting Your Data" part of the quest? 

I have raised multiple Klara, a Floro, and other species from capsulehood since I got to that part of the quest, and it’s still saying I have 5 specimens yet to submit. Do I have to raise one from every group detailed before it allows me to submit that data? (I haven’t raised a fish or avian from capsulehood yet.)

Yes, you submit them all at the same time. While you're doing that, make sure the creatures you're raising are either from the cupboard, genome splicer or bred by you personally - if the capsule comes from someone else's lab, it won't count. Once you've got all of them, you can submit. See more discussion on page 5 of this thread. :)
I did see that you had to raise them fresh, but all the creatures I had stated here came from the cupboard, and nothing had worked before now.

For some reason, I see that mammals are ticked off now for me (like this), but I’m not sure why exactly, as like I said, I’ve grown other species and their respective "group" does not have the same striking. 

I guess this quest will just be completed with me growing many different capsules? Not sure what determines progress here. Either way, I’m at least glad to know my quest isn’t bugged. At least, it doesn’t show any signs of being so.
Torra/Midnight/Akai/Vixen, He/Xe/It
Transmasc AuDHD Artist
My favourite fox:
[Image: GJTLe3.png]
(07-04-2024, 06:55 PM)shurikenfox Wrote: I did see that you had to raise them fresh, but all the creatures I had stated here came from the cupboard, and nothing had worked before now.

For some reason, I see that mammals are ticked off now for me (like this), but I’m not sure why exactly, as like I said, I’ve grown other species and their respective "group" does not have the same striking. 

I guess this quest will just be completed with me growing many different capsules? Not sure what determines progress here. Either way, I’m at least glad to know my quest isn’t bugged. At least, it doesn’t show any signs of being so.
Not only fresh but they also have to have been picked up after the quest was fully triggered. So if you had caps in your lab at the time you started the quest, those would not have counted. Also some critters don´t have the category people expect, e.g. kiraso are often mistaken for reptiles or eterakido for birds
Hi everyone! I'm stuck in the maze for the Lunchtime is drawing near... quest, searching for the muskbirdo. Is there a map or walkthrough with directions somewhere?
Is anyone else having trouble with the simulation lab portion of the "Lunchtime is drawing near" quest? There are 3 goals it gives me which I can't click, then the Report to Rosa option. Clicking on that just takes me back to her with the only option being to Train Muskbirdo in the simulation lab so I'm just kinda stuck in a loop with no other options. It seems like it's supposed to be a game but nothing's showing up. Tried in Firefox and Chrome. I hope I'm not missing something, or confused about something. I took a screenshot of the page just in case.
(09-15-2024, 10:27 PM)sludge Wrote: Is anyone else having trouble with the simulation lab portion of the "Lunchtime is drawing near" quest? There are 3 goals it gives me which I can't click, then the Report to Rosa option. Clicking on that just takes me back to her with the only option being to Train Muskbirdo in the simulation lab so I'm just kinda stuck in a loop with no other options. It seems like it's supposed to be a game but nothing's showing up. Tried in Firefox and Chrome. I hope I'm not missing something, or confused about something. I took a screenshot of the page just in case.

We didn't port the games over, so this is probably a bug in some way where the quest flow isn't properly adapted to the change. Can you report this as a bug in the Bugs forum so we can track it better? <3
(09-16-2024, 11:06 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(09-15-2024, 10:27 PM)sludge Wrote: Is anyone else having trouble with the simulation lab portion of the "Lunchtime is drawing near" quest? There are 3 goals it gives me which I can't click, then the Report to Rosa option. Clicking on that just takes me back to her with the only option being to Train Muskbirdo in the simulation lab so I'm just kinda stuck in a loop with no other options. It seems like it's supposed to be a game but nothing's showing up. Tried in Firefox and Chrome. I hope I'm not missing something, or confused about something. I took a screenshot of the page just in case.

We didn't port the games over, so this is probably a bug in some way where the quest flow isn't properly adapted to the change. Can you report this as a bug in the Bugs forum so we can track it better? <3
That makes sense. Can do!