• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time to sort some presents
Part two of the holiday quest is available!  Play it to unlock more of the event.
Heart 
wohoo! Let´s go!!!
My lab: https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Granitore/default 

I dont really have a favorite creature yet, but that can change in the future...for now...i like many..

this lil spooder dances for attention, maybe you try to pat it?

[Image: K9n1q3.png]
I love the quests, I wish we could play games to unlock more of the story, I need to know moooore. :D
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Yay, I'm so excited !
Thank you so much for the event !
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
Yes!!
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]
Anyone else have the same problem that the tetris and present slider don't give you sorted presents?
i am loving the sudoku! ~flappy bird, not so much. ^^;;~
i wish we could have it year round, quite honestly... one of my all time Fave games.
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
How does the Snowball Fight game work?
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
(12-12-2021, 03:14 PM)JaySovereign Wrote: How does the Snowball Fight game work?
I think you need to collect the presents without getting hit by the snowballs.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(12-12-2021, 04:07 PM)Zeyhxi Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 03:14 PM)JaySovereign Wrote: How does the Snowball Fight game work?
I think you need to collect the presents without getting hit by the snowballs.

It doesn't seem to work as the character seems to get stuck going in one direction while flashing colours and can't be fixed in any way. I never see any snowballs. I think it's bugging out somehow?
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.