• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Snowball fight!
I've dug up the gift appreciation thread, I hope that's okay! I already got so lucky with the gifts I got. :D

(12-04-2021, 06:21 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Ty @Dustpuppy for the present, I am afraid I won't be able to return it, I just suck at this game and not patient enough to not freak out, no fun for me lol.

Don't worry, just keep giving the world the gift of books. ;)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Oh Fun!!!
This is my First year to take part in the event, as last year I didn't understand how to do quest. lol
So Excited!
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
Okay, I'm horrid, but you can buy the unsorted gifts (so I am) and then do the sudoku to sort them (I'm managing that), but the other game, I cannot do at all lol
(12-05-2021, 03:13 AM)Opal Nebula Wrote: Okay, I'm horrid, but you can buy the unsorted gifts (so I am) and then do the sudoku to sort them (I'm managing that), but the other game, I cannot do at all lol
Glad to know it’s not just me that finds the muskbirdo game absurdly difficult! LOL I keep trying…
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
Same here. I finding I'm really no good at either of the games.
[Image: sXQOD3.png] Happy Poultrygeist!  [Image: 9H7Hx3.png]
Not finding this very fun. It keeps saying I didn't do it correctly, but I know as a fact I did sort them right and this is the third puzzle in a row that's done this and it's refused to budge.

Edit: Sixth one now, I think it's broken?
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
Unfortunately sudoku will be broken for a bit. I am currently on a train with no wifi. I will fix it asap.
I just finished the quest, thank you everyone for your gifts !

Edit : I discovered the Flappy Muskbirdo game and I'll love it ! I'm not that good but it's so fun, I'll try to improve ! :D
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
Cross-posting from Discord:

Quote:[1:38 PM] Cort: Sudoku will be broken until at least 21:00 tonight. Apologies in advance.

Corteo (who is trapped on a train without proper internet) managed to remote-debug this with me and it appears to be functional again. *knocks on wood* Sorry for the downtime and have fun sorting those presents!

(Edit: Since this got merged into this post I am asking someone else from staff to also post so there's a new post marker for people who have visited the forum and already seen the previous post (i.e. first part of this one).)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Sudoku is working again.
Simple number mode will be added back in asap, when Cort is able to get to it.
My Lab  |  Girafo Enthusiast  |  My Scroll
Join us on Discord!