• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LATI: Simple Program to Help Genetic Research
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-07-27_12-13-56.png]

I usually suggest referring to the gene colors and variations from LATI results to my other project which is the Species Database, but some of the feedback I have is access to the database itself. I am thinking of alternate solutions to it, and I plan to implement them while I still have not the motivation to make a GUI for LATI (Virida has created a quite nice GUI for breeding results in Java).

For now, I think of supplying these images in the Sample Files folder so that people can download and look at it to get an idea what the colors should roughly be. Example above is a color reference table for Cielarka Cimos. Alongside that, I plan on adding a second image for each species that includes the actual creatures instead of just color representations. What do y'all think? Let me know!

Edit: If people would need these to use LATI effectively, I'll create one color reference table for each species. Actual images, as well as references for Floranta Doloro and Senfina Krizo, will be added once I have reworked my database.
Saltanta! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Programs to Help Genetic Research - by BlueLatios - 07-27-2020, 07:22 AM