• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time To Take A Journey
I thought the exact same thing!!!! The penguins look so good though!
(10-15-2021, 11:01 PM)BlueLatios Wrote:
Quote:...waiting for this moment for so long, and the thought that human contact is just a few days away...

Idk the words to describe it, but to me it reads as if we've never met a human before. Maybe one of the writers meant "new human contact" or something similar?

I thought the Exact same thing tbh! Great minds.. and all that! XD Like the look of them so far. Not sure about sticking round outpost 3 though. Sounds scary!
[Image: V7ABp.png][Image: dp7v6.png][Image: Ry7Vl.png][Image: BES1e.png]
Can someone give me some tips on how to improve my score in the game? I get overwhelmed the the endless "2"s that enter and end up blocking myself in with a laughably low score.
(10-16-2021, 09:47 PM)JaySovereign Wrote: Can someone give me some tips on how to improve my score in the game? I get overwhelmed the the endless "2"s that enter and end up blocking myself in with a laughably low score.

Slide the tiles so that two numbers of the same value stack (get added together), thus making higher and higher numbers. So, for example if you have

then you slide up or down to combine them, and if you have

2 2

then you slide left or right. And the same with two 4's, or two 8's etc.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(10-16-2021, 09:47 PM)JaySovereign Wrote: Can someone give me some tips on how to improve my score in the game? I get overwhelmed the the endless "2"s that enter and end up blocking myself in with a laughably low score.
You just need to combine like numbers. That is, 2 with 2, 4 with 4, etc. You do this until you run out of space/moves on the board.
Val
LabScroll | Dragons
She/Her | Pacific Time Zone (UTC−07:00)
Author | Artist
I saw there was a couple responses already, but here’s a few tidbits of help some people gave me and it’s helped improve my score quite a bit!
  • Try and keep your highest numbered tile in one corner (I like to stick with bottom left).
  • Once you’ve picked that corner, only move in three directions (generally, I move either down or left, and only once I get to a point where no new numbers spawn do I move right. I never move up)
  • Try and keep any “next highest” blocks beside your highest numbered block (so if my highest block is a 64, i’d want to keep any 32 or 16 blocks adjacent to it.
I know there’s some youtube tutorials on this game as well (check for ‘2048 game tutorials’) that might be able to help!
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
Yes, more snakes!
Also I really like how the minigames are always designed to have something to do with the story and aren't just random. And I really hope we get more of the story soon, that was so intense and fun to read!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Ah, loving the quest so far! The intrigue thickens... And the minigame is fun!
A dragon-like creature brings you a tattered Scroll | A chocolate-colored Reganta Plumaro whistles past, flitting away to his Lab
[Image: oH2BoXg.png][Image: NlYHI.png]
Ooh I'm so blind, I only just noticed that the patterns on the snakes are ghosts and pumpkins! That is so adorable! And really really well done, the patterns look so natural.

Thanks for the help guys, but I've noticed a new issue. For the last few hours, I haven't seen any of the Halloween caps in the cupboard? Am I slow or are they already all gone for the season?
(10-20-2021, 04:41 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: Thanks for the help guys, but I've noticed a new issue. For the last few hours, I haven't seen any of the Halloween caps in the cupboard? Am I slow or are they already all gone for the season?
answered this in the questions thread, so will copy/paste my answer!

not sure if it's a bug or not, but we were informed on discord that Cort is aware of it and will tweak it tomorrow. :)
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair